S10 G-973F Android 11 Bricked

Search This thread

enzo-ita

Dec 18, 2008
Ala
Hi guys,
I think I have bricked my phone definetley. I did a couple of bad things. First I disconneted the usb cable while flashing with Odine, then, worse I closed odin and the phone went into emergency recovery mode. I tryed to use Smart Swithc to revoer it but it daoes not connect with th W10 Pc. The only thing I can do is to switch off using power and volume down but then it restart atutomatically and shws the emergency recovery screen. I have tryed all te uttons combinations found on the web, but the stubborn piece od hardware does not hear me, Is there someone that cne help me? I am close to use a hammer...

enzo-ita

Dec 18, 2008
Ala
No, it does not. When i connect it to the pc I can hear the connetion sound and then immeditely after the disconnection. In other words it connects and then it disconnects on its own. This happens either if connect trough usb B or C. Thanks

RVR

Recognized Contributor
No, it does not. When i connect it to the pc I can hear the connetion sound and then immeditely after the disconnection. In other words it connects and then it disconnects on its own. This happens either if connect trough usb B or C. Thanks
Can you please try this?

enzo-ita

Dec 18, 2008
Ala
Can you please try this?
Thank again for your help. I do not know what I did, but suddenly the connection via USB C was detected by Odin so I was able to flash the firmware and the phone got life again. Thank again.
Enzo