S10+ Live Demo Units have network capabilities. I think.

Search This thread

dyspire

Jul 22, 2011
Is anyone tried flash combination rom to restore/write imei?
Here on xda was instruction for restore imei on Samsung s7 edge. Maybe it's the same deal.

Last edited:

mutahharbashir

Mar 31, 2016
Gujranwala
Those phones with imei 00000000 have antenna /modem inside.
And can work normal.
But it is not possible to convert free.
Around 200$ is cost to make it fully functional phone.
Done it few days ago

mariokazzi

May 23, 2012
I have the same issue! Did u find a solution?

TBnPgb2

i have samsung s10+ LDU unit
knox tripped 1
in Chimera i repaired IMEI and also patched network but still error and no network
can any one help me out

0fXT5GZ

I used the same tool with no success! Did you find a solution?

cell_tower

Feb 29, 2020
Hamilton
If anyone has a referral to a reputable service to repair the modem in my S10+ LDU, please PM me, I would really appreciate it. :)

All the services on Facebook seem to be asking $120USD and on a student budget it's not totally worth it since I got the demo for free after my store changed it for the S20 LDU.

markopio

Jun 16, 2010
Those phones with imei 00000000 have antenna /modem inside.
And can work normal.
But it is not possible to convert free.
Around 200$ is cost to make it fully functional phone.
Done it few days ago

Can you help me in the procedure?
Please contact me in whatsapp on +393391015000 so I can try to activate sim on my LDU S10 Phone.
Thank you

vintagecold

Mar 16, 2020
Just wanted to thank you so much. You are literally the only person that helped me. Your second password worked for both my samsung s10+ and my samsung s10e. So thank you thank you!

sida555

Jul 9, 2019
Demo removal referral

Does anyone have a referral for the live demo removal service? Looking for the note10+ and s20

hugo.lopezmartin

Apr 17, 2020
Yesterday I paid to see if it was possible to convert a demo into a complete mobile. And if it is, the phone can call, collect data, update via OTA ... I saved the software that I use in my note 10 with android 9. Apparently afterwards, just add an imei with CHIMERA and it already works. If someone needs it, write to me privately.

Enviado desde mi SM-N975F mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Gabry6680

duonghoangvietnd

Apr 28, 2020
Galaxy S10 Live Demo Unit SM-G973XU HELP!!!

Hi Everyone!
I bought an S10 Live Demo Unit SM-G973XU and I 'm looking to get it out of retail mode
I'm going to flash files to remove the demo version but i don't know which firmware is suitable for my device.
Can you give me some advice?
Thanks and sorry for my bad English!

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Oh? I mean I actually had some in my service store, both Qualcomm and Exynos S10 S10+, and flashed over demo soft without disabling anything (yes, those access codes weren't working either for those that I had).
The result? 100% stock phone, with IMEIs as 000000000000000 and unable to make or receive any calls. LDU flag was present in *#0011#.
I must say it only applies to S10 series and possibly Note 10.

Hi!
I bought an S10 Live Demo Unit SM-G973XU and I 'm looking to get it out of retail mode
I'm going to flash files to remove the demo version but i don't know which firmware is suitable for my device.
Can you give me some advice?
Thanks and sorry for my bad English!

PiotrMmX

Jan 25, 2006
I wanted to check if it's a scam or legit that some sites have advertised - I've actually paid someone to get my LDU S10+ G975X working as a normal phone - Everything he did was to install remote usb access software on my PC via Team Viewer, remotely flash my S10+ with regular firmware for G975F and then he did something remotely that changed the imei from 000000.... to the regular one. It's working with all 2019 and onwards Live Demo Units - S10series, s20series, note 10series, A51/71 and etc.
Just to let all of you know.

xferpa

Jan 3, 2013
I wanted to check if it's a scam or legit that some sites have advertised - I've actually paid someone to get my LDU S10+ G975X working as a normal phone - Everything he did was to install remote usb access software on my PC via Team Viewer, remotely flash my S10+ with regular firmware for G975F and then he did something remotely that changed the imei from 000000.... to the regular one. It's working with all 2019 and onwards Live Demo Units - S10series, s20series, note 10series, A51/71 and etc.
Just to let all of you know.

What is this service?

Reactions: Balijagic

JazonX

Yesterday I paid to see if it was possible to convert a demo into a complete mobile. And if it is, the phone can call, collect data, update via OTA ... I saved the software that I use in my note 10 with android 9. Apparently afterwards, just add an imei with CHIMERA and it already works. If someone needs it, write to me privately.

How did you do it ?
Please share some more details .

LeonardoD93

Jun 21, 2015
Banja Luka
hi

Ok so this is weird(I think)

Ok so I acquired an S10 LDU and firstly to clear up any confusion, my father owns a retail store that sells mobile phones. We got in Galaxy S10 LDU’s from the network supplier that we provide in store.

I study computer science so naturally I’m intrigued by new phones and decided to have a closer look.

I wanted to test out the in Display fingerprint sensor so proceeded to flash to phone.(LDU’s prevent using screen lock features). It took some time but eventually I got the device to flash. It’s now running the stock firmware for G975F/DS. (I installed dual sim by accident but anyway.)

So this is where things get weird, it sais put in SIM so I just said why not. Then it detects the SIM card and can read the phone number of it. I proceed to checking baseband and it seems to have one(going by the software). So now I’m confused?

Is it possible that there is no baseband and it only shows it because I flashed a firmware on it(I flashed the BL, AP, CSC and the fourth one, can’t remember the name.) Seeing as one of these tar files is for the modem could it of just installed the baseband version on the device without there actually being any basebands/network capabilities on the phone?
The same way that it shows dual sims even though the phone is single sim?

OR

Did Samsung include basebands in its demo units?

Is there any concrete way I can check this without having to take the phone apart?

For anyone wondering the IMEI’s show 0000000000

Can i install my Country ROM for my LDU G-975X S10 plus or you need special for it?

Gabry6680

Oct 6, 2010

Can you PM more info? Thanks a lot

manu1234567

May 18, 2020
I can repair those live demo units to full working phones with cellular capabilities. This is paid service and if you have 3 or more devices service is damn cheep. S10e, S10,S10PLUS,NOTE 10,NOTE 10PLUS

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I can repair those live demo units to full working phones with cellular capabilities. This is paid service and if you have 3 or more devices service is damn cheep. S10e, S10,S10PLUS,NOTE 10,NOTE 10PLUS X AND XU ALL

I have 4 phones can you fix them and how much you gonna charge Samsung note10+----3
note 10----1
total 4
you can watsapp at

nmportland

Jun 30, 2020
Any updates about that? I'd really appreciate if anyone could refer me to someone who can help with that issue. I have a note 10 + DLU, already flashed SM-N975U1 and everything is working perfectly but the IMEI is null. Thank you.

Reactions: Gabry6680

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok so this is weird(I think)

Ok so I acquired an S10 LDU and firstly to clear up any confusion, my father owns a retail store that sells mobile phones. We got in Galaxy S10 LDU’s from the network supplier that we provide in store.

I study computer science so naturally I’m intrigued by new phones and decided to have a closer look.

I wanted to test out the in Display fingerprint sensor so proceeded to flash to phone.(LDU’s prevent using screen lock features). It took some time but eventually I got the device to flash. It’s now running the stock firmware for G975F/DS. (I installed dual sim by accident but anyway.)

So this is where things get weird, it sais put in SIM so I just said why not. Then it detects the SIM card and can read the phone number of it. I proceed to checking baseband and it seems to have one(going by the software). So now I’m confused?

Is it possible that there is no baseband and it only shows it because I flashed a firmware on it(I flashed the BL, AP, CSC and the fourth one, can’t remember the name.) Seeing as one of these tar files is for the modem could it of just installed the baseband version on the device without there actually being any basebands/network capabilities on the phone?
    The same way that it shows dual sims even though the phone is single sim?

OR

Did Samsung include basebands in its demo units?

Is there any concrete way I can check this without having to take the phone apart?

For anyone wondering the IMEI’s show 0000000000
    Can confirm that it works for the Note 10 plus. I've recently bought a Note 10 plus live demo unit for cheap, got it for around $230, no s-pen included but managed to snag one up for around $12. There are services lurking in facebook that enables mobile capability for around $70-$90 (if you got a referral) or from around $110-$150 normally. The good thing is that, they'll fix the device first before you have to pay anything. Just got mine fully working now even after flashing the latest unlocked U1 firmware. Knox isn't tripped which is great.

Apparently what they did is to generate a new imei for the phone but it doesn't work right out of the box, they made me wait an hour first since according to them, it will take an hour or so for the data to be synced to the network or something like that, even at this point, the phone can already detect a signal but doing *#0011# still shows a bunch of errors. After an hour, he connected again to my phone via a usb redirector app and proceeded to unlock the device. Its alright in my case since I'm using a rented PC and setup a VM just in case. I just flashed a new firmware afterwards just to be safe.
    TBnPgb2

i have samsung s10+ LDU unit
    knox tripped 1
    in Chimera i repaired IMEI and also patched network but still error and no network
    can any one help me out

0fXT5GZ
    S10 LDU

I can repair those live demo units to full working phones with cellular capabilities. This is paid service and if you have 3 or more devices service is damn cheep. S10e, S10,S10PLUS,NOTE 10,NOTE 10PLUS

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

[/COLOR]I can repair those live demo units to full working phones with cellular capabilities. This is paid service and if you have 3 or more devices service is damn cheep. S10e, S10,S10PLUS,NOTE 10,NOTE 10PLUS X AND XU ALL