s10+March security patch

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Make a voip call to anyone, whatsapp call for example. Couple of sec would suffice or a minute.

Then use CPU SPY to monitor if it goes back to deep sleep, remember to reset stats first in the app. Currently , mine and im guessing all other exynos models wont go to deep sleep after a voip call. Only a restart fixes it.

Cheers.

Deep sleep is working fine after a voip call. That is now fixed!
    And how do you suggest to test if only just installed?
    Thanks.

Make a voip call to anyone, whatsapp call for example. Couple of sec would suffice or a minute.

Then use CPU SPY to monitor if it goes back to deep sleep, remember to reset stats first in the app. Currently , mine and im guessing all other exynos models wont go to deep sleep after a voip call. Only a restart fixes it.

Cheers.
    @Noexcusses @vojopd

This isn't a school playground. Either be respectful, or don't say anything at all. Just because you disagree doesn't mean you have to insult each other for it.

I'd expect a more mature reaction from both of you next time you have a difference of opinion.

Thread cleaned.
    I have installed the March update, i can't see any changes but the FingerPrint Reader is definitely better now. My phone is bought in Sweden and it's an Exynos variant.

It is much better after deleting the "old" fingerprint and setting a new one after the latest update. What a difference now.

Also found out only by a hint from the appropriate thread. I can already imagine that there are some improvements with the new update, for which a reset is necessary, unless you know what to look for. I will play around with various settings and perform a factory reset at the latest at the next security update. I think that can make sense. Thanks again for the hint, which I now understand even better. And hope, that was not too much OT. Fingerprint and security patch are not so far away from each other :)
    Most importantly the deep sleep bug after a voip call, can anyone test and get back to us? Thanks.