• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

S10 Motion Effect Gone

Search This thread

bigpotato107

Apr 25, 2011
after updating to one ui 2.0 Android 10 I have no motion effect setting for wallpapers. Is this something they removed or has something gone wrong with update or am I missing something?? tried on stock theme and ones I have d/l and no motion setting :(

sarrel88

Dec 17, 2019
after updating to one ui 2.0 Android 10 I have no motion effect setting for wallpapers. Is this something they removed or has something gone wrong with update or am I missing something?? tried on stock theme and ones I have d/l and no motion setting :(

I don't have the motion effect either. Android 10 One UI 2.0. Did someone found the function somewhere else ?

Jomin4xda

Dec 24, 2019
No motion effect after oneui 2.0 update (Android 10)

I have the same problem. There is no motion effect in Walpaper after this update. Tried it on my Note 10+ (Exynos)

FtoorSoldyr

Dec 29, 2019
Go check out this app guys:

m$apkpure$com/beleco-parallax-live-wallpaper/com.mylaputa.beleco

Gotta change the two dollar sign to '.' periods
I couldn't post any link lol I just made an account just help you guys?

It's a live wallpaper that makes parallax effect even on lockscreen using your own photo.. I used to have this on my Note 5 and the developer haven't updated it since. In fact it's not on PlayStore anymore.

Reactions: ivoda

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go check out this app guys:

m$apkpure$com/beleco-parallax-live-wallpaper/com.mylaputa.beleco

Gotta change the two dollar sign to '.' periods
    I couldn't post any link lol I just made an account just help you guys?

It's a live wallpaper that makes parallax effect even on lockscreen using your own photo.. I used to have this on my Note 5 and the developer haven't updated it since. In fact it's not on PlayStore anymore.