S10 plus G975F bootloader deleted

Search This thread

ariful.sahed

Jul 25, 2015
Hi there, I was trying to flash a combination file on my s10+. then i saw a thread about flashing combination without etoken. to do that i need to delete bootloader with flashing uh.bin instead of sboot.bin. so did that. as a result my phone is dead now. and i follow the tutorial but no success. with multi downloader program it gives error that dram_el3mon not found. is there anybody who can help me about it? is there any other way to fix it?

Youdoofus

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Samsung Galaxy S9
not sure if this will work, but it worked on the S3's when they "hard bricked". If you can get the bootloader and mount it on a card that is the exact same size as internal storage, the hardware will look at external storage for a bootloader if the one on the internal storage is corrupted. Not sure if they still implement this as a boot strategy in their boot order, but worth a shot

ariful.sahed

Jul 25, 2015
not sure if this will work, but it worked on the S3's when they "hard bricked". If you can get the bootloader and mount it on a card that is the exact same size as internal storage, the hardware will look at external storage for a bootloader if the one on the internal storage is corrupted. Not sure if they still implement this as a boot strategy in their boot order, but worth a shot
can you tell me how can i mount bootloader on a card?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone