• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

S10 plus touch sensitivity not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Arizzrn

Jun 18, 2021
I have a stock s10 plus. at first, the issue happened when I tried to pull my notification panel down but realized touch screen isnt working but its localized toward the top. Over the next few days, the area spread from top of the notifications bar to half of the screen and finally to my fingerprint scanner. I though the display is damaged but testing it with *#0*# test prove its working. locking the screen and unlocking it seems to fix it temporarily but it happened after a minute or two. my device feels laggy when the display is working normally. No visual damage nor did I damage it in any way

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
I have a stock s10 plus. at first, the issue happened when I tried to pull my notification panel down but realized touch screen isnt working but its localized toward the top. Over the next few days, the area spread from top of the notifications bar to half of the screen and finally to my fingerprint scanner. I though the display is damaged but testing it with *#0*# test prove its working. locking the screen and unlocking it seems to fix it temporarily but it happened after a minute or two. my device feels laggy when the display is working normally. No visual damage nor did I damage it in any way
Maybe try to factory reset to see if it resolves the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    doesn't work. i even tried using the firmware that worked before and had no issue but it doesn't work now
    Possible water damage?
    It sounds like mobo issue... as the display tests normally and firmware doesn't fix it.
    Try a hard reboot.
    MOD ACTION:

Thread closed at the request of the OP.