• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

S10+ still worth buying?

Search This thread

Techngro

Dec 4, 2010
NYC
Morning all,

I currently have a Galaxy A70 that seems to be slowing down quite a bit. It was never super fast to begin with. And the fingerprint scanner is terrible.

I'm considering a new phone and so far the logical choice seems to be the S10+. It still has decent specs, and the price is within my budget for a refurbished factory unlocked version. But I'd like to hear the opinions of actual owners. Do you guys feel that it would still be a good buy right now for around $300? Is day to day use still good?

If not, can you recommend any other phones that are better for around the same price?

Thanks in advance.

hnadeir

Jul 5, 2017
Yes, yes and yes. I bought one renewed from amazon and it was practically brand new. The S10+ is just as capable today as it was in mid 2019. I couldn't justify buying a S20 or S21. Even the S22 isn't looking like a worthy upgrade. I like my S10+ so much, I bought another one for a family member. It will get the Android 12 update and the cameras....oh boy. Amazing broski. I can't recommend it high enough. I paid $280 bucks and no one phone even comes close at that price range. There is also a ceramic version available if you want for $20 bucks more! Its a no-brainer. Just do it. Lord Willing, you'll thank me later!

Reactions: Techngro

hnadeir

Jul 5, 2017
On a quick note, I have an A70 as well. It is a huge upgrade, I can tell you that. The quality, is A+ on the S10+. However, the fingerprint reader is a little annoying. It isn't as fast other devices. Just a heads up. Its better than the A70, but it isn't perfect.

Reactions: Techngro

Techngro

Dec 4, 2010
NYC
On a quick note, I have an A70 as well. It is a huge upgrade, I can tell you that. The quality, is A+ on the S10+. However, the fingerprint reader is a little annoying. It isn't as fast other devices. Just a heads up. Its better than the A70, but it isn't perfect.
Thanks. I didn't see your response until now. But I ended up buying the S10+ and I'm very happy with it. It is so much faster than the A70. I sold the A70 too, so the S10+ only ended up costing me about $150. Definitely a great deal.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, yes and yes. I bought one renewed from amazon and it was practically brand new. The S10+ is just as capable today as it was in mid 2019. I couldn't justify buying a S20 or S21. Even the S22 isn't looking like a worthy upgrade. I like my S10+ so much, I bought another one for a family member. It will get the Android 12 update and the cameras....oh boy. Amazing broski. I can't recommend it high enough. I paid $280 bucks and no one phone even comes close at that price range. There is also a ceramic version available if you want for $20 bucks more! Its a no-brainer. Just do it. Lord Willing, you'll thank me later!