S10+ Wallpaper Background Templates

Search This thread

liamstears

Nov 8, 2007
Kent
Just sharing what I have made for myself

3 Templates for background to help make your wallpaper match up with the front camera, 1 basic template which matches the camera cutout, a full template which covers the whole space leaving the same amount of gap at each end (good if you want to put a black bar along the top), and a 3rd which goes from the left of the screen up to the camera cutout, I personally use this 3rd one with an outer shadow and at 50% visibility over the top of my background (see the attached PSD for how I use it, please note PSD is zipped due to file size limitations on this forum)

All of these are full resolution 1440 x 3040 so please crop your image to this size before using the templates

Hope these help someone

Attachments

• CameraCutoutTemplate.png
    CameraCutoutTemplate.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 5,871
  • CameraCutoutTemplateFull.png
    CameraCutoutTemplateFull.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 5,768
  • CameraCutoutTemplateUpToCamera.png
    CameraCutoutTemplateUpToCamera.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 5,766
  • CameraCutoutTemplateUpToCameraPSD.zip
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,801

cjshelby78

Dec 11, 2015
Thank you for posting this. The psd only has a template for the entire top instead of the camera. Do you have one with just the camera cutout?

3 Templates for background to help make your wallpaper match up with the front camera, 1 basic template which matches the camera cutout, a full template which covers the whole space leaving the same amount of gap at each end (good if you want to put a black bar along the top), and a 3rd which goes from the left of the screen up to the camera cutout, I personally use this 3rd one with an outer shadow and at 50% visibility over the top of my background (see the attached PSD for how I use it, please note PSD is zipped due to file size limitations on this forum)

All of these are full resolution 1440 x 3040 so please crop your image to this size before using the templates

Hope these help someone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hope these help someone
    can you share templates for galaxy a50

Sorry I only have an S10+ so can't do templates for any other device
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone