S10+ Wallpaper Background Templates

Search This thread

liamstears

Nov 8, 2007
Kent
Just sharing what I have made for myself

3 Templates for background to help make your wallpaper match up with the front camera, 1 basic template which matches the camera cutout, a full template which covers the whole space leaving the same amount of gap at each end (good if you want to put a black bar along the top), and a 3rd which goes from the left of the screen up to the camera cutout, I personally use this 3rd one with an outer shadow and at 50% visibility over the top of my background (see the attached PSD for how I use it, please note PSD is zipped due to file size limitations on this forum)

All of these are full resolution 1440 x 3040 so please crop your image to this size before using the templates

Hope these help someone

Attachments

• CameraCutoutTemplate.png
    CameraCutoutTemplate.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 5,913
  • CameraCutoutTemplateFull.png
    CameraCutoutTemplateFull.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 5,811
  • CameraCutoutTemplateUpToCamera.png
    CameraCutoutTemplateUpToCamera.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 5,807
  • CameraCutoutTemplateUpToCameraPSD.zip
    45.5 KB · Views: 1,824

cjshelby78

Dec 11, 2015
Thank you for posting this. The psd only has a template for the entire top instead of the camera. Do you have one with just the camera cutout?

3 Templates for background to help make your wallpaper match up with the front camera, 1 basic template which matches the camera cutout, a full template which covers the whole space leaving the same amount of gap at each end (good if you want to put a black bar along the top), and a 3rd which goes from the left of the screen up to the camera cutout, I personally use this 3rd one with an outer shadow and at 50% visibility over the top of my background (see the attached PSD for how I use it, please note PSD is zipped due to file size limitations on this forum)

All of these are full resolution 1440 x 3040 so please crop your image to this size before using the templates

Hope these help someone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hope these help someone
    can you share templates for galaxy a50

Sorry I only have an S10+ so can't do templates for any other device