S20 FE 256Gb Dual SIM Snapdragon

Search This thread
I'm in a non-5G country and only the LTE version will be available here. I am told there is a 256Gb dual SIM version that will be here later this month but which will therefore be Exynos. For obvious reasons I would prefer Snapdragon and I would be happy to import from somewhere else but, as far as I can see, there is no such thing as a Snapdragon with 256Gb and dual nano-SIM. Am I wrong? Does a Snapdragon 256Gb dual SIM exist?

Sp8ky

Nov 23, 2011
Tulcea
1. 5g 128gb - snapdragon
2. 4g 128gb- exynos
3. 4g 256gb- exynos

From what I can see on Amazon, at least in Europe, the Exynos ones are dual sim.

Why do you want the snapdragon considering there is so little community development on it?

Sp8ky

Nov 23, 2011
Tulcea
I know what you mean. But hopefully the increased battery and the 1080p only display will make it less worse.

I was definitely looking at buying the snapdragon but then found out you can barely root it and it was an easy decision afterwards. I cannot live anymore without call recording, adaway and yt vanced.

hell0

May 5, 2010
I'm in a non-5G country and only the LTE version will be available here. I am told there is a 256Gb dual SIM version that will be here later this month but which will therefore be Exynos. For obvious reasons I would prefer Snapdragon and I would be happy to import from somewhere else but, as far as I can see, there is no such thing as a Snapdragon with 256Gb and dual nano-SIM. Am I wrong? Does a Snapdragon 256Gb dual SIM exist?

Samsung wants to milk the customers in big countries and makes the SD with 256GB only available in certain markets it seems.
SM-G781BZBHEUB -> BeNeLux, + "Nordic" EU?
SM-G781BZBHEUE -> CZ, "Eastern EU"?
Still waiting for availability though...

Last edited:
Samsung wants to milk the customers in big countries and makes the SD with 256GB only available in certain markets it seems.
SM-G781BZBHEUB -> BeNeLux, + "Nordic" EU?
SM-G781BZBHEUE -> CZ, "Eastern EU"?
Still waiting for availability though...

Thanks for that. Typical of Samsung! I may have to keep an eye on that - particularly on Amazon.nl.

hell0

May 5, 2010
Samsung themselves list it in their shop for € 819,00, but Wordt verzonden op 22 oktober 2020 ;)

Davey Dual Sim

Oct 4, 2017
Because it is the same Exynos 990 as in the S20 range that has compared badly with the Snapdragon eg in battery life. If I have to, I will go with Exynos because it's not that bad - just not as good as Snapdragon.
I've had every Exynos since the 7 and the battery issues are exaggerated

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

marvi0

May 23, 2008
?
I know what you mean. But hopefully the increased battery and the 1080p only display will make it less worse.

I was definitely looking at buying the snapdragon but then found out you can barely root it and it was an easy decision afterwards. I cannot live anymore without call recording, adaway and yt vanced.
But you can still get youtube vanced and adguard non root 😂. Who are you recording anyway 😂....

morriscox

Aug 29, 2014

CubeACR works for recording calls.