S20 Series - OneUi 5.0 Beta Download & Install

Search This thread

Raiz

Forum Moderator / XDA Welcome Team
Staff member
Đổi đuôi .bin thành .zip là đc nha. Video hướng dẫn #2
This is forum is an english only forum. Please use english when righting, see rule :
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Last edited:

shaggyskunk

Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2011
IDK
Can I install this on G981B?
You Don't know for sure - I have a Canadian S20 Ultra Snapdragon variant & I KNOW that I can Flash the US Betas on my Canadian device - But I have to Flash the Non Beta using Patched Odin to Flash the US Firmware first & then I can either use adb or install from the sd card in Recovery - BUT ⚠️⚠️ The Canadian & US Hardware is IDENTICAL ⚠️⚠️

Belco45

Aug 25, 2022
It has beta available in other countries, but no one buys and shares via auto, one ui 5.0 is expected

Belco45

Aug 25, 2022
no one takes it seriously i guess one ui 5.0 otherwise it should have been released by now

00mpollard

Apr 10, 2010
What you are saying makes no sense and asking to get it released any sooner isn't going to speed up the process. Sorry to say, we aren't Samsung.

What we currently have, and experienced so far is internal testing and beta testing. So far beta has only gone out to a select few, hence the terminology "beta". It's not public, you have to opt in (samsung members) and take the risks etc., it's buggy. If it went to everyone it'll have millions complaining it's buggy and not working correctly. If you want it working 100% wait for the official release as an OTA or update via ODIN when it appears.

As for it being in beta so far, It will come to other models, as did one ui 4 beta. Give it time.

I am g988b (exynos) so probably be the last to get it, but patience. I experienced it with one ui 4 beta.

Thanks to those on this thread that have uploaded the files so far and i look forward to seeing it for more models! ✌️

This photo is from samsung members, and the s21. So we're not alone. Patience......

Luckily we can snap the "ota/firmware file" and update via zip or adb as seen in this thread. I'm sure once it's available for other models links will appear on here.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lucdroid

Top Liked Posts