S20 Ultra - PDP backup detected message.

Search This thread

Trixster101

Jul 1, 2007
Can I remove this message?
I'm not even sure why it is showing up as I don't use cloud back-ups, which I believe it is associated with.

Checked professor google but despite plenty of hits there seemed to be very little concise information about the message.

Message came about after a flash back to the latest rom for my csc, it shows upon each start-up but the device is working just fine and doesn't seem to be impacted by this in any way.

digitaljeff

Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Can I remove this message?
I'm not even sure why it is showing up as I don't use cloud back-ups, which I believe it is associated with.

Checked professor google but despite plenty of hits there seemed to be very little concise information about the message.

Message came about after a flash back to the latest rom for my csc, it shows upon each start-up but the device is working just fine and doesn't seem to be impacted by this in any way.
Maybe check your Samsung cloud for a device backup and if there is one delete it? If none perhaps perform a manual backup and/or disable Samsung cloud?

I'm just throwing ideas out there as I honestly have no clue, but those are easy things to try.

Trixster101

Jul 1, 2007
Nah, I checked there and nothing is listed for backups or synced data.

I may end up giving the device to the missus so with a full reset the message might go away, but if not at least for the moment it doesn't seem to be impacting the device.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone