• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

S21 CSC change to Poland XEO?

Search This thread
So i have S21 on Croatian T-mobile, CRO CSC, but they are slacking to release two latest updates already.. Other providers already released updates... so i decided to change firmware and flashed Poland XEO firmware with Odin. (also in anticipation of OneUI 4 Beta sign-up).

All went fine however i'm now on latest firmware and security patch, but CSC still showing CRO, it's really confusing since my provider doesn't even have this firmware released yet. How will this affect my future updates? So weird that samsung is now not allowing CSC change.

Last edited:

Morphine1

Sep 23, 2014
Andalusia.
I think there are a lot of problems to change CSC after September security patch. I'm having trouble with a s20+ september patch, tried many methods to change csc but nothing is working so far.

I think there are a lot of problems to change CSC after September security patch. I'm having trouble with a s20+ september patch, tried many methods to change csc but nothing is working so far.
Yeah, it's not possible anymore, i even tried with SamKey yesterday but it doesn't work. Even downgrading to July firmware it won't work.

Top Liked Posts