• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

S21 GSI

Search This thread
Tried havoc and All other gsis from https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/wiki/Generic-System-Image-(GSI)-list

They are good for try but not for daily usage. Waiting for stable a12 gsi, maybe this one will be better.

Here is link for gsi compiller

Reactions: breversa

ems328i

Jul 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S21
This may be the wrong thread to ask in, but having owned several Samsung phones there is usually a pretty healthy custom rom scene. I am looking to upgrade my current S9 to an S21 next month, but I am surprised to see that there are no custom roms for the Exynos variant. Does anyone know if there are any in the pipeline? I have not run a stock rom for over 10 yrs, and this would put me off getting an S21....

This may be the wrong thread to ask in, but having owned several Samsung phones there is usually a pretty healthy custom rom scene. I am looking to upgrade my current S9 to an S21 next month, but I am surprised to see that there are no custom roms for the Exynos variant. Does anyone know if there are any in the pipeline? I have not run a stock rom for over 10 yrs, and this would put me off getting an S21....
Los 18.1 in prepair mode :)

Top Liked Posts