• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

S21, how to change CSC...

Search This thread

Sheldd

Nov 11, 2014
Dorohoi Botosani
OnePlus 9
Hello guys! I know this is a well talked subject, but i'm still trying my luck... I have S21 SM-G991 with ORO (Orange Romania) csc... I'm looking to change it to DBT (open Germany), i tried lots of thinks, writing different firmwares with ODIN, tones of dialer codes, but nothing. Even worse, i end up having ORO/EUX CSC and SamFrew cant find anymore firmwares for my device... Any ideea how i can get that DBT CSC? Thanks!
P.S. First photo is with the CSC i had out of the box and second one with the CSC i ended.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210518-215216_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20210518-215216_Settings.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 55
  • FB_IMG_1621364538728.jpg
    FB_IMG_1621364538728.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 55
Hello guys! I know this is a well talked subject, but i'm still trying my luck... I have S21 SM-G991 with ORO (Orange Romania) csc... I'm looking to change it to DBT (open Germany), i tried lots of thinks, writing different firmwares with ODIN, tones of dialer codes, but nothing. Even worse, i end up having ORO/EUX CSC and SamFrew cant find anymore firmwares for my device... Any ideea how i can get that DBT CSC? Thanks!
P.S. First photo is with the CSC i had out of the box and second one with the CSC i ended.
Hi Mate

Thru flashing is not possible anymore , check my reply here , see if the dialer trick works for you if not Samkey will doit for about 5 USD......

Reactions: Sheldd

clipdawg05

Nov 20, 2014
Hi Mate

Thru flashing is not possible anymore , check my reply here , see if the dialer trick works for you if not Samkey will doit for about 5 USD......
Hello I have an sm-g996u1. It is us unlocked. I live in europe now. The phone works fine but i noticed that carrier aggregation is not available. Do you know if i change the csc i will have carrier aggregation in europe

Hello I have an sm-g996u1. It is us unlocked. I live in europe now. The phone works fine but i noticed that carrier aggregation is not available. Do you know if i change the csc i will have carrier aggregation in europe
Hi mate

For what i know you can only change the CSC to those CSC's available in the current ROM installed in your phone , An U variant is the snapdragon version for USA (?) it will not have a european CSC available .. and you cant flash an european rom either ( exynos).

So no , no luck to change to a european CSC with the U variant , sorry

clipdawg05

Nov 20, 2014
Hi mate

For what i know you can only change the CSC to those CSC's available in the current ROM installed in your phone , An U variant is the snapdragon version for USA (?) it will not have a european CSC available .. and you cant flash an european rom either ( exynos).

So no , no luck to change to a european CSC with the U variant , sorry
sucks, but thank you very much for your time

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Mate

Thanks a lot! I already did the thing with samekey. Thanks a lot again 🙋🏻‍♂️