• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

S21 OneUI 4.0 Android 12 Beta (Snapdragon) OTA link

Search This thread

TomyOnXDA

hey nice thread. i was wondering if someone had an issue with installation where it says "this device has unexpected build date." "E: error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)

install from adb completed with status 1
installation aborted.
i know the thread says sm-g991u1 but someone posted a link saying it works for sm-g991u too, and i belive since these both models have the same csc for past 4months except this month so i downgraded to 08.21 build date and still didnt work. now im dowloading the 07.21 and 06.21 build dates since thats the same csc both have. idk im just trying for the sake of it. any solutions that can help me?
DSC_0010.JPG

maamdroid

Jun 6, 2013
Hey @w0rdie & @valiii 007 , If there is a beta 2 I won't be able to get the links for you all. I sold my S21.

The battery life was just too poor for me. I should have gone with the Ultra. Oh well, I'm on a different phone now.

Did you need the bin/update file for Beta 1?

BredzProh

Apr 7, 2018
www.youtube.com
Hello!

I've posted a detailed guide on installing (sideloading) One UI 4.0 on unsupported countries. I've linked this thread for the update.zip file and the one for the Ultra too. You can check it out here.

I hope it helps! If you have any issues, please let me know and I'll try to help!

w0rdie

Jan 26, 2007
Austin, TX
Hello!

I've posted a detailed guide on installing (sideloading) One UI 4.0 on unsupported countries. I've linked this thread for the update.zip file and the one for the Ultra too. You can check it out here.

I hope it helps! If you have any issues, please let me know and I'll try to help!
What am I missing..? We need someone who is eligible for the beta 2 download to capture the link.. and no one has been kind enough to take the time.

Your guide literally links to this thread.. where we are all stranded without a new link.

Reactions: Setomaster1

Top Liked Posts