S21+ or Mi 11

Search This thread

mudja

May 19, 2011
Coimbra
Hi, wich one is better or have more performance. the S21+ or Mi 11?
I have one S21+ and i love it but didnt try the Mi 11

DadMalice

Jun 17, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S21
I have been a xiaomi user for 3 years, Mi 9 and Mi 10. Xiaomi's MIUI is nice but after switching back to samsung (I had S7 edge before, now I'm on S21 exynos variant). I felt that OneUi is much better optimized and the updates are fast (Monthly Security Updates). As for gaming, SD's on my Xiaomi's still better and reliable. But since I have changed priorities I don't game anymore in my smartphones. Exynos 2100 is fast but hot also. Camera wise, samsung nailed it. Especially with the portraits and front camera outputs.

Reactions: mudja

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have been a xiaomi user for 3 years, Mi 9 and Mi 10. Xiaomi's MIUI is nice but after switching back to samsung (I had S7 edge before, now I'm on S21 exynos variant). I felt that OneUi is much better optimized and the updates are fast (Monthly Security Updates). As for gaming, SD's on my Xiaomi's still better and reliable. But since I have changed priorities I don't game anymore in my smartphones. Exynos 2100 is fast but hot also. Camera wise, samsung nailed it. Especially with the portraits and front camera outputs.