• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Accessories S21 Ultra Case Recommendations

Search This thread

felloffthetruck

May 12, 2014
Okay, got in one of the cheap NTG cases in orange today. It is a blatant copy of the Otterbox Commuter case. I also have the Commuter and I like this cheapo better. The Otterbox Commuter's rubber is way to tight with my Whitestone Dome glass so I have not been using it. This one is perfect with the WSD glass. The back is slippery but there is some decent grip from the rubber edges along the sides. The fit is good and the buttons are perfect. Overall a decent case for $11.89 on Amazon. ****ATTN: The orange color is not as bright and vibrant as it shows in the pictures. More of a putrid / washed out orange color**** This was my only let down. Here are some pics:

ntg01.jpg

ntg02.jpg
ntg03.jpg
ntg04.jpg
ntg05.jpg
ntg06.jpg

Reactions: kipue

ekerbuddyeker

I bought this after having purchased probably 10-12 different cases. I got rid of all of them except this one, including the Samsung leather case and clear case. It's by far the best case I have ever had for a phone. After 2 months with it it looks exactly the same as the day I bought it. It protects the phone really well, including the camera module, it's grippy, it looks nice, doesnt show fingerprints, it's ultra thin (important on a large phone) and best of all it's extremely light. I highly recommend this.

Beefheart

Dec 5, 2007
England
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
After my son dropped my phone and cracked the screen, I bought a new screen assembly and replaced it so it's now as good as new. I decided not to chance it again and bought an Otterbox Strada Folio. I had one for my S7 Edge years back. Not cheap at £30 but, despite how elegant it is, it's like an old boot and offers amazing protection all round with a magnetic flip and feels fantastic in the hand.

Highly recommended if you want protection without making your phone look like equipment off a building site.

4.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Reactions: felloffthetruck

felloffthetruck

May 12, 2014
Otterbox Prefix in today for the S21 Ultra. This is a very nice slim case. This case is only sold on Amazon and not on the Otterbox site. This has been confirmed by Otterbox that this is a genuine case made by Otterbox. The case has square sides and gives the S21 Ultra an iPhone 12 Pro Max feel. The back is hard plastic like the Symmetry. The sides have good grip as they are rubber. Great screen protection as the edges are raised on all four sides of the screen. There is not much camera protection on the rear though. Lays super flat on the back. Buttons are fantastic. Overall my new favorite case for the S21 Ultra. Here are some pics:

pre01.jpg
pre02.jpg
pre03.jpg
pre04.jpg
pre05.jpg
pre06.jpg
pre07.jpg

Reactions: kipue

kipue

Sep 3, 2009
Hong Kong
Otterbox Prefix in today for the S21 Ultra. This is a very nice slim case. This case is only sold on Amazon and not on the Otterbox site. This has been confirmed by Otterbox that this is a genuine case made by Otterbox. The case has square sides and gives the S21 Ultra an iPhone 12 Pro Max feel. The back is hard plastic like the Symmetry. The sides have good grip as they are rubber. Great screen protection as the edges are raised on all four sides of the screen. There is not much camera protection on the rear though. Lays super flat on the back. Buttons are fantastic. Overall my new favorite case for the S21 Ultra. Here are some pics:
This one looks good, thanks for trying it.
(and I'm glad to see there is someone else with little self control when it comes to buying cases for our phones :p)

Reactions: felloffthetruck

felloffthetruck

May 12, 2014
Otterbox Symmetry case in today. Very slim case that adds hardly any bulk to the phone. Pretty slippery, buttons are perfect and it feels good in the hand.
I absolutely hate the giant pill shaped cutout on the top for the microphones, WTF were they thinking? The case also does not lay flat on it's back and rocks back and forth. Overall a decent case but I like the Defender Pro & Prefix better. Here are some pics:

sym01.jpg
sym02.jpg
sym03.jpg
sym04.jpg
sym05.jpg
sym06.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: joloxx9joloxx9

Kawaisa

Oct 31, 2011

View attachment 5350767View attachment 5350769View attachment 5350771View attachment 5350773View attachment 5350775View attachment 5350777View attachment 5350779
Screen protector fully compatible?

joloxx9joloxx9

Jul 6, 2011
HI all,

So recently I bought two cases.

First of them, Latercase. And there is one thing I can tell about it - DO NOT EVEN TRY TO BUY IT!
The case is terrible, on the top of that you have to pay around 50 GBP with shipping which is ridiculous and there is nothing to explain the price. Case was not sitting on my phone properly on the two corners also open top and bottom = no protection at all. I guess the one from aliexpress posted here on previous pages is much, much better,

Second case - Bare Naked Black - this is so awesome case! I would strictly advise it, however bare in mind this case is really, really thin and will not help you if you drop you phone often. I really like it as it fits 100000% it looks like a part of the phone, gives us some protection against scratches, and amortisation during drops. Plus it is just nice looking.

vanthatou

Apr 29, 2017
Got the UAG Monarch Series carbon fiber case for my S21 Ultra. Now just waiting on my phone lol

Something new in town!

Just got the Nillkin Samsung S21 Ultra Case, CamShield Pro Slim S21 Ultra Protective Cover Case with Camera Protector Hard PC and TPU Ultra Thin Anti-Scratch Phone Case for Galaxy S21 Ultra (Green).

It costs 8 USD in my country. It looks very beautiful and fits very nicely and accurately. This is not a soft plastic. However, on the flat hard surface the phone wobbles so slightly. The camera cover slides and protects the lens very well. Highly recommended.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Out of all the Otterbox cases for the S21 Ultra the Prefix is my favorite.

It's just an overall fantastic case.

Here's a pic with the Caseology flat black camera protector installed.

pcam01.jpg
    pcam02.jpg
    Hey, I've tried some new skins from dBrand.
    I really love the black one.
    Really hate the green one, it is shiny and looks very cheap compared to their usual quality.
    See pics, and excuse the dust :)

pre01.jpg
    pre02.jpg
    pre03.jpg
    pre04.jpg
    pre05.jpg
    pre06.jpg
    pre07.jpg
    This one looks good, thanks for trying it.
    (and I'm glad to see there is someone else with little self control when it comes to buying cases for our phones :p)
    Otterbox Symmetry case in today. Very slim case that adds hardly any bulk to the phone. Pretty slippery, buttons are perfect and it feels good in the hand.
    I absolutely hate the giant pill shaped cutout on the top for the microphones, WTF were they thinking? The case also does not lay flat on it's back and rocks back and forth. Overall a decent case but I like the Defender Pro & Prefix better. Here are some pics:

sym01.jpg
    sym02.jpg
    sym03.jpg
    sym04.jpg
    sym05.jpg
    sym06.jpg
    I've got Samsung Leather Cover

Pros:
    - cool look
    - the phone is very firmly attached to it
    - does not enlarge the dimensions of the phone too much
    - protects the island with cameras well

Cons:
    - it doesn't stick out too much from the screen side, so it's a bit dangerous to put the screen down
    - skin prone to scratching (damage)
    - the phone sways a little when you put its back down
    - it's hard to take it off the phone, I'm afraid that I will damage it when I will try to remove the phone from it
    - it holds in the hand on average, but still a bit better than a bare phone

Tomorrow will try Ringke Onyx.
    Hello all,
    as promised, here are my thoughts on the cases I got and that I have not seen talked about here yet.
    So today I received the "Rhinoshield Solid Suit".
    Looks - I like it. It's quite simple and elegant. I chose the carbon style. To me, it is what I look for in cases.
    Fit - Really good, the case is really snug on there and will not move. You have to really want the phone out.
    The ports work well with all the cables I could try.
    Protection - I feel confident that it offers a good protection. It's very thick (a bit much maybe, makes a huge phone really huge :D). There are raised lips on top and bottom, but they are on even level to the center of the screen on the sides. The camera array is well protected, and now the phone won't wobble so much when put on its back. A good plus in my book.
    Feel - This is where I would say this is a good case, but not great. The plastic on the sides is actually quite hard and does not offer the good grip of more soft plastics. The buttons are very tactile, but don't click too loudly, so a good plus there. Also, the carbon part is quite soft, it has a good texture, that does not catch fingerprints, but I'm unsure if it's a sticker?

Overall - Good case, good protection and feel. But it's not so grippy, so minus points here. Probably a bit expensive and middle of the road in my opinion!

See pictures attached.
    Just got my Pitaka Air with the 6ooD carbon fiber:) Love their cases!
    Uploaded some youtube case reviews I was sent
    UAG
    Ringke
    Armadillotek
    Spigen Liquid Crystal on S21 Ultra Phantom Silver:

20210210_113134.jpg 20210210_113147.jpg 20210210_113202.jpg 20210210_113213.jpg
    20210210_113236.jpg 20210210_113248.jpg 20210210_113324.jpg