Accessories S21 Ultra case with clip and S Pen?

Search This thread

aldoru

Sep 30, 2021
Fits holster perfect. Pen slot was definitely made for note pens. Real tight and hard to slide pen in and out. Probably gonna have to let the elastic stretch out a bit with a regular pen.
With Note 8 spen
nillkin2 (3).jpg

shoot4fun

Jan 19, 2022
Found this one today. I'm gonna try it. I've been using ENCASED for a few years, liked the way they fit on my S10, so I ordered one for the new S21Ultra I just got. it fits well, and I have no issues with it, other than no S Pen holder. For the cost, its certainly worth a try...

Found this one today. I'm gonna try it. I've been using ENCASED for a few years, liked the way they fit on my S10, so I ordered one for the new S21Ultra I just got. it fits well, and I have no issues with it, other than no S Pen holder. For the cost, its certainly worth a try...
On Amazon it stated there is an S pen slot, but you say it wasn't present on the case you received?

shoot4fun

Jan 19, 2022
I wasn't as clear as I should have been. My bad.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220120-224149_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220120-224149_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

shoot4fun

Jan 19, 2022
No, sorry for the confusion. The ENCASED case I have currently does not have the pen slot. The SUPCASE (Amazon link) does. I have ordered one and am awaiting its arrival. I doubt I'll be able to wireless charge with the new case, but that's not as critical to me as it may be to others. It is nice, with the ENCASED version, to be able to charge wirelessly both at home and in my pickup, but I think the s pen will be more relevant to my needs. Again, sorry for any confusion.

shoot4fun

Jan 19, 2022
Well... SUPCASE arrived today. Got it installed. Seems to be pretty rugged. I ordered the S pen and screen protector together. Everything works well. S pen fits snug. Belt holster is a little different from what I'm used to, but it works well. Best part is I CAN charge wirelessly with the case on. time will tell, but for the price, can't beat it. I'm happy.

Top Liked Posts