• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

How To Guide S21 Ultra Debloat

Search This thread

mzsquared

Feb 22, 2018
CT
Found a couple of handy articles listing most of the bloat packages in Galaxy phones:

How to Remove Samsung Galaxy S20 Bloatware? - KrispiTech

more tips and ready to use scripts:

Last edited:

johnp357

Jan 14, 2012
does any one know if these lists to debloat are broken down into usable groups to warn if you intend to use a certain a certain application , eg samsung pay you cannot remove the following items, etc. I've had issues in the past that removing a few items caused others to malfunction. i just don't want to get debloat happy and cause kept items to fail.

mzsquared

Feb 22, 2018
CT
does any one know if these lists to debloat are broken down into usable groups to warn if you intend to use a certain a certain application , eg samsung pay you cannot remove the following items, etc. I've had issues in the past that removing a few items caused others to malfunction. i just don't want to get debloat happy and cause kept items to fail.

Ppl have different priorities, a relevant app for someone might be disregarded by others so you have to do it on your own. Best way to find out is to google the entire package name "com.xxxx.xxxxx.etc..." and look for the answers.

peterg21

Dec 9, 2011
Wouldn't it be nice if Samsung acted like a respectable manufacturer and not some back alley pimp?
It's not like these junk filled phones are cheap.

I know I have bought package disabler pro something like twice. With my S21 ultra (which I decided to keep - pathetic me) has anybody had experience with using it with Android 11? I don't want to throw money at them again although it has worked well in the past.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
I know I have bought package disabler pro something like twice. With my S21 ultra (which I decided to keep - pathetic me) has anybody had experience with using it with Android 11? I don't want to throw money at them again although it has worked well in the past.

I'm running a 10+/Pie. This is the one I've been using for years with no issues.

Reactions: peterg21

peterg21

Dec 9, 2011
I'm running a 10+/Pie. This is the one I've been using for years with no issues.

OK. That is the one I have seen outside the play store but was somewhat reticent to buy. But not expensive - not going to bankrupt me - so let me try this. Thanks (for the moment :))

Last edited:
Reactions: blackhawk

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
All appears fine as before with this app. Disabled what I normally disable. Let's see how this works out.

It's a very useful app. It allows you to set a widget that when an entry is checked it will toggle the apk(s) on/off by touching the widget
Uses very little battery. Runs clean and stable.

Something else unique about it is for troubleshooting when you clear an apk's data it leaves no nulls (presumably) behind.
It can completely clear a system apk's data that clearing the data in Settings will not.
That saved me a reload once and also allowed me to isolate the system apk that was causing the issue.

Reactions: peterg21

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
My Verizon branded hardly had anything on it out of the box. The second it hit the internet I got about 15 games and a ton of crap out of the blue. :mad:

What is Verizon calling that DT ignite app now? I can't find it.

Package block Verizon updates. That's what I do with my AT&T 10+ variant.
It continues to run fast and happily on Pie.
Not missing Q one little bit or using excessive bits to get a file opened!

My Verizon branded hardly had anything on it out of the box. The second it hit the internet I got about 15 games and a ton of crap out of the blue. :mad:

Have you disabled Verizon App Manager within the settings. I had the same issue you did. From Google-ing around, I found that this app can install apps without your permission (according to reddit)

Reactions: felloffthetruck

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Yes, just found it and disabled it.

If you don't disable updates Verizon can alter your firmware as they see fit.
Verizon like AT&T are partnered with Samsung, let that stink in for a few seconds.
Verizon gives active input to firmware updates from Samsung. To the point were the interface may be quite different from a stock Samsung... and not necessarily for the better.
The last updates are usually the worst; been there, done that.
Not taking that ride again🤣

kazlow

Mar 9, 2008

i just purchased it but am scared id disable something and mess **** up. is there a tutorial somewhere where it shows what to disable and what to keep in order to things to run smooth aswell. ty

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
i just purchased it but am scared id disable something and mess **** up. is there a tutorial somewhere where it shows what to disable and what to keep in order to things to run smooth aswell. ty

What works for one person may not work for another as there many variants of the same model.
It's best if you try to learn what the apk you're disabling does. Some have dependencies.
Some will boot loop the device if not able to run on boot up. I'm also using Karma Firewall so sometimes instead of disabling an apk I simply firewall block it to retain better functionality and ease of use. I have no easy solution that fits all. Learn by doing.

You should always be ready to do a reload with all critical your data backed up.
It's rarely needed but it can be needed at any moment with little or no warning.
That said I've never crashed an OS using a package disabler however your results may vary🤣
I use my SD card as a data drive. I can do a full restore anywhere, anytime with little or no internet connection in about 2 hours.
Without an SD card your backup alternatives are less attractive...

Reactions: pyrolad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the thread where people turn their smartphones into dumbphones. Keep at it.👍
    Samsung SM-A315G (Android 11) Delete applications Commands Safety and Tested
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.aodservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.pm uninstall --user 0 android.projection.gearhead
    pm uninstall --user 0 android.autoinstalls.config.samsung
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.aura.oobe.samsung.gl
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.lool
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.uds
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.apps.tag
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.bips
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.bookmarkprovider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.calllogbackup
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.cts.ctsshim
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.cts.priv.ctsshim
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.dreams.phototable
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.dynsystem
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.egg
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.emergency
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.managedprovisioning
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.printspooler
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.providers.calendar
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.providers.partnerbookmarks
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.providers.userdictionary
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.theme.font.notoserifsource
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.pm uninstall --user 0 android.wallpaperbackup
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.diotek.sec.lookup.dictionary
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.appmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.services
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.system
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.pm uninstall --user 0 android.cellbroadcastreceiver
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.pm uninstall --user 0 android.printservice.recommendation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.pm uninstall --user 0 android.setupwizard
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.ar.core
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.hiya.star
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.knox.vpn.proxyhandler
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.appmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.skydrive
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.monotype.pm uninstall --user 0 android.font.foundation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.monotype.pm uninstall --user 0 android.font.samsungone
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.netflix.mediaclient
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.netflix.partner.activation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.aasaservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.accessibility.talkback
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.aircommandmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.allshare.service.mediashare
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.omcagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.reminder
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.settings.bixby
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.sharelive
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.simplesharing
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.spage
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.watchmanagerstub
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.ardrawing
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.aremoji
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.aremojieditor
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.arzone
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.authfw
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.aware.service
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.bbc.bbcagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.beaconmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.bixbyvision.framework
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.brightnessbackupservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.calendar
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.cidmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.cmfa.framework
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.da.daagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.dqagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.dynamiclock
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.easysetup
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.fmm
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.forest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.game.gamehome
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.game.gametools
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.hdmapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.icecone
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.kidsinstaller
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.knox.analytics.uploader
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.knox.attestation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.knox.containeragent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.knox.containercore
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.knox.pushmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.livestickers
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.location
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.mapsagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.mateagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.mcfserver
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.mdecservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.mdm
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.mdx
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.mdx.kit
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.messaging
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.mobileservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.net.wifi.wifiguider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.rubin.app
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.samsungpass
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.samsungpassautofill
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.scloud
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.sdm.config
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.securitylogagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.service.peoplestripe
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.shortcutbackupservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.sm.devicesecurity
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.sm.policy
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.smartcallprovider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.smartface
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.smartmirroring
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.smartswitchassistant
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.spayfw
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.stickercenter
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.svcagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.tadownloader
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.tapack.authfw
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.themecenter
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.themestore
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.visionintelligence
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.clipboardsaveservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.crane
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.faceservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.ipservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.klmsagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.knox.keychain
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.knox.securefolder
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.safetyinformation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.application.csc
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.storyservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.billing
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.bluetoothtest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.chromecustomizations
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.DataCreate
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.factorykeystring
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.hwmoduletest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.myfiles
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.parser
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.personalization
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.ringtoneBR
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.samsungapps
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.SecSetupWizard
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.servicemodeapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.setupwizardlegalprovider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.wlantest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.daemonapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.diagmonagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.easyMover.Agent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.easyonehand
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.emergencylauncher
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.emergencymode.service
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.mimage.avatarstickers
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.preloadinstaller
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.provider.emergencymode
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.RilServiceModeApp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.soagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.widgetapp.easymodecontactswidget
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.pm uninstall --user 0 android.widgetapp.webmanual
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.bcservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.enterprise.knox.attestation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.enterprise.knox.cloudmdm.smdms
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.enterprise.mdm.services.simpin
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.epdgtestapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.factory
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.factory.camera
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.factory.cameralyzer
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.location.nsflp2
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.mhs.smarttethering
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.spp.push
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.sve
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.skms.pm uninstall --user 0 android.agent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.wsomacp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.wssyncmldm
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.SMT
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.pm uninstall --user 0 android.apps.turbo
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.dsms
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.pm uninstall --user 0 android.apps.tachyon
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.pm uninstall --user 0 android.apps.carrier.carrierwifi
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.app.taskedge
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.pm uninstall --user 0 android.smartsuggestions
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.trustonic.teeservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.unifiedwfc
    You pretty much gutted it. Some of those never run unless needed.
    Dependencies, dependencies, dependencies...
    You pretty much gutted it. Some of those never run unless needed.
    Dependencies, dependencies, dependencies...
    Samsung SM-A315G (Android 11) Delete applications Commands Safety and Tested
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.aodservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.projection.gearhead
    pm uninstall --user 0 android.autoinstalls.config.samsung
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.aura.oobe.samsung.gl
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.lool
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.uds
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.apps.tag
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.bips
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.bookmarkprovider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.calllogbackup
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.cts.ctsshim
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.cts.priv.ctsshim
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.dreams.phototable
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.dynsystem
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.egg
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.emergency
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.managedprovisioning
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.printspooler
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.providers.calendar
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.providers.userdictionary
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.theme.font.notoserifsource
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.android.wallpaperbackup
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.diotek.sec.lookup.dictionary
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.appmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.services
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.facebook.system
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.cellbroadcastreceiver
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.printservice.recommendation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.setupwizard
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.ar.core
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.hiya.star
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.knox.vpn.proxyhandler
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.appmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.microsoft.skydrive
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.monotype.android.font.foundation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.monotype.android.font.samsungone
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.netflix.mediaclient
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.netflix.partner.activation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.aasaservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.accessibility.talkback
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.aircommandmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.allshare.service.mediashare
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.omcagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.reminder
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.settings.bixby
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.sharelive
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.simplesharing
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.spage
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.watchmanagerstub
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.ardrawing
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.aremoji
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.aremojieditor
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.arzone
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.authfw
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.aware.service
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.bbc.bbcagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.beaconmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.bixbyvision.framework
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.brightnessbackupservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.calendar
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.cidmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.cmfa.framework
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.da.daagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.dqagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.dynamiclock
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.easysetup
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.fmm
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.forest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.game.gamehome
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.game.gametools
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.hdmapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.icecone
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.kidsinstaller
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.knox.analytics.uploader
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.knox.attestation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.knox.containeragent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.knox.containercore
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.knox.pushmanager
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.livestickers
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.location
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mapsagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mateagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mcfserver
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mdecservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mdm
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mdx
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mdx.kit
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.messaging
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.mobileservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.net.wifi.wifiguider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.rubin.app
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.samsungpass
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.samsungpassautofill
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.scloud
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.sdm.config
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.securitylogagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.service.peoplestripe
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.shortcutbackupservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.sm.devicesecurity
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.sm.policy
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.smartcallprovider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.smartface
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.smartmirroring
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.smartswitchassistant
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.spayfw
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.stickercenter
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.svcagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.tadownloader
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.tapack.authfw
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.themecenter
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.themestore
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.visionintelligence
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.clipboardsaveservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.crane
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.faceservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.ipservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.klmsagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.knox.keychain
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.knox.securefolder
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.safetyinformation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.sec.android.application.csc
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.storyservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.billing
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.bluetoothtest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.chromecustomizations
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.DataCreate
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.factorykeystring
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.hwmoduletest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.myfiles
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.parser
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.personalization
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.ringtoneBR
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.samsungapps
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.SecSetupWizard
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.servicemodeapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.setupwizardlegalprovider
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.app.wlantest
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.daemonapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.diagmonagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.easyMover.Agent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.easyonehand
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.emergencylauncher
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.emergencymode.service
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.mimage.avatarstickers
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.preloadinstaller
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.provider.emergencymode
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.RilServiceModeApp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.soagent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.widgetapp.easymodecontactswidget
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.android.widgetapp.webmanual
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.bcservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.enterprise.knox.attestation
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.enterprise.knox.cloudmdm.smdms
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.enterprise.mdm.services.simpin
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.epdgtestapp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.factory
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.factory.camera
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.factory.cameralyzer
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.location.nsflp2
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.mhs.smarttethering
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.spp.push
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.sve
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.skms.android.agent
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.wsomacp
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.wssyncmldm
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.SMT
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.turbo
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.dsms
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.tachyon
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.google.android.apps.carrier.carrierwifi
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.app.taskedge
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.samsung.android.smartsuggestions
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.trustonic.teeservice
    pm uninstall --user 0 com.sec.unifiedwfc
    OneUI 3.1
    207 package Debloat Command Lines Safety
    (Also Keep Google Services)
    Leave brightness on auto. Life is to short!
    Auto Brightness using Light Sensor, which will cause more battery drain.
    Found a couple of handy articles listing most of the bloat packages in Galaxy phones:

How to Remove Samsung Galaxy S20 Bloatware? - KrispiTech

more tips and ready to use scripts:

There is literally zero data showing that debloating brings a any value or efficency at all

You must be a corp rep... are revenues off?
    This is the thread where people turn their smartphones into dumbphones. Keep at it.👍
    Wouldn't it be nice if Samsung acted like a respectable manufacturer and not some back alley pimp?
    It's not like these junk filled phones are cheap.