• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question S21 Ultra US delivery dates

Search This thread

Scrawford1971

Jan 7, 2021
Ordered mine on the 15th black 512 with the original ship date Fed 2 -15th. Just got my tracking number today with delivery on the 28th. Shows left Louisville, KY at 4.02pm today.

sunkerns

Feb 24, 2011
Got on the second pre order batch of 512gb version of the AT&T Ultra with an estimated ship date of Feb 28th. Anyone ever have it arrive before the estimated ship date?

Same thing for me on AT&T. Super disappointed about this, got the email last night. I pre ordered on the 18th I think? Really hoping it comes before then since I really want that samsung credit

Action123

Nov 19, 2010
Denver area
My 512gb Phantom Brown (US) is shipped and on its way for a 3/2 delivery. Excited!

Anyone else have a brown on order?

778A5642-3132-4E9C-A835-05B8B6C73A2E.jpeg

SnigMonis

May 5, 2021
Samsung has a very good delivery service, at least the customer service is very kind. I have ordered a Samsung Galaxy S21 last month and its estimated delivery time was for last week. I didn't get it and I started to think that it was lost. I checked on the package tracker and there was written the parcel was lost on the deposit two weeks ago, and no more information. I have called the customer service and I have explained to them my situation and they were very kind and gave me to choose between a refund of the money or to make a replacement to the parcel.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I preordered mine with Verizon wireless (US Carrier) 256 GB version and my order shows January 29'th as delivery date.
    Just had my preorder updated on Samsung.com for my Phantom Brown 512gb Unlocked. This option indicated (still does) that it will take some extra time because of the Samsung Exclusive color.
    It’s showing March 2 for an estimated delivery date. Is that about on par with other people’s exclusive colors? Early? Late?

On Thailand Samsung page, it shows that special color will took 4-5 extra weeks as well. So, I guess your date is about right.
    I ordered the day after per-orders open and my cancel button is gone in my order page on samsung.com, and now just says processing, I went and checked my FedEx delivery manager and there is label created today and looks like delivery date is the 27th, but website says 29th delivery, so will see monday if it gets picked up, if it does....then it should be delivered wed the 27th, I ordered the s21 ultra 512gb black with the galaxy active 2 44mm watch.