Question S22 Exynos Call Recording

Search This thread

CoolZoneAlex

Apr 5, 2012
Hello all!

As we know from S20 and S21 threads, the only eonly viable option to enable clear call recording is to flash XID, Indonesia firmware on our Exynos smartphones. This year the XID version is Snapdragon, so it won''t be a good decision to flash software meant from another hardware.

Is there any other region with native call recording and Exynos so we can flash that firmware instead? None of the call recording works if not enabled from the firmware as well since you will only hear you talking.

Thanks in advance!

ice.man

Nov 23, 2008
Samsung announced that the new S22 will have 5 yeasr software updates, thanks to the new policy to reduce the number of firmwares for the different countries

efkosk

Nov 21, 2021
Hello all!

As we know from S20 and S21 threads, the only eonly viable option to enable clear call recording is to flash XID, Indonesia firmware on our Exynos smartphones. This year the XID version is Snapdragon, so it won''t be a good decision to flash software meant from another hardware.

Is there any other region with native call recording and Exynos so we can flash that firmware instead? None of the call recording works if not enabled from the firmware as well since you will only hear you talking.

Thanks in advance!
Try my manual on the S22 ultra. I think it might work.

I'll be happy if you let me know if it works, I'm considering exchanging S22ultra for S22.

CoolZoneAlex

Apr 5, 2012
Can SEK firmware be flashed directly to the device without SAMkey? When XID was on Exynos I could flash directly since my terminal is not branded.

goTouch

Hello all!

Thanks in advance!
This thread may help you

efkosk

Nov 21, 2021
I recommend using the autoSync app for automatic backup of recordings. Works very well

Last edited:

vafele

Feb 2, 2017
i understand that CSC cannot be changed to Ukraine since both regions use same FW and multi CSC file. But will it work if i simply buy ukranian sim card off of ebay and put in phone? will phone change CSC from EUX to SEK then?

wmiki75

Oct 27, 2011
I read, if you change CSC to SEK, Samsung Health not work properly.
(Or Samsung Pay? And credits on Samkey a little bit expensive.
I lost the guarantee, when i change the CSC?)
Call Recorder - Cube ACR app seems to be work, but the caller voice is very weak :(

Last edited:

silvinnio

Apr 29, 2008
Hi,

If you change CSC to SEK, will wipe all data?
If YES, is there a posibility to write HOME_CSC only, instead of CSC?