Question S22+ (S906B) A13 OneUI 5.0 Beta Download links

Search This thread

omarbrandsen

Sep 15, 2015
How can a dutch phone receive the update? Do i need to be inside of Germany? Maybe i am able to capture it?

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
How can a dutch phone receive the update? Do i need to be inside of Germany? Maybe i am able to capture it?
I think your phone must be purchased in Germany. Or at least have a German Samsung account (with German mobile phone number), then you will see the beta program in the Samsung members app I think

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
I will donate €10 (to his PayPal) to the first one who posts the S22+ Exynos (S906B) update.zip link 😜

Sstech11

Aug 8, 2022
I am looking for it as well but nah , i think we won't enjoy beta on Galaxy S22 plus this year 🥲

Cyanyxel

Mar 22, 2017
Paris
I will try to catch the update, even if I'm not from germany I will do my best
Is the samsung account need to be from german or just the ip?

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
I will try to catch the update, even if I'm not from germany I will do my best
Is the samsung account need to be from german or just the ip?
I've already tried with a German vpn, but the beta program didn't show up. I've also tried to create a German Samsung account with a German temporary sms number from the internet, but that also didn't work. So I don't know how you can get the German beta program to show up...

Cyanyxel

Mar 22, 2017
Paris
Tried with German VPN, German account created from german number, and a german fake location
Even the system language is in "English (Germany)"
But nothing shows up
And even worse, Samsung Members app is in french..

Sstech11

Aug 8, 2022
I really hope some how they release it for UK in the next days and some one catches it , i tried all things aswell but nah no luck , this is 1 sign that samsung didn't sell a lot of s22 + phones :(

edgarf28

Nov 15, 2007
Tried with German VPN, German account created from german number, and a german fake location
Even the system language is in "English (Germany)"
But nothing shows up
And even worse, Samsung Members app is in french..
Yeah I had the same. I think your S22 must be purchased in Germany or something

Sstech11

Aug 8, 2022
Its been 1 week and still Samsung discriminates S22+ users HATEEEE THIS , Apple is much much better ,you can install ios 16 on any iPhone in 5 minutes