Question S22 Ultra Android auto not working.

Search This thread

frumy

Hello, i'm new happy user of s22 ultra and just discovered that android auto not working in my car.
I used an s21 plus that works just great.
My car is Skoda Kamiq model 2021 with latest software. Tried all stuf, restart, update, clear chace, diferent cables, etc.
If anyone know some tips please help. Thank you.

Android Auto has several known issues. It is not necessarily a problem with your phone. Other devices are having issues too.

Paul_Deemer

Sep 21, 2017
Greenville
I had some issues with mine but i resolved it. I have a 2020 Honda CRV and the first time I set it up everything worked flawlessly. Then a couple months later it wouldnt connect thru the port with the cable. Tried multiple cables nothing happened. Then finally I noticed the Bluetooth wasn't on. Before when I connected to the car port it would always turn bluetooth on automatically and it wasn't doing that anymore. So what I did was turn on bluetooth, reboot the phone and then plug it back in and it worked again. Also make sure you dont have any other phones paired on your car that might be interfering. That happened to me about 3 times when it wouldnt connect and turning on bluetooth rebooting phone then plugging it back in always made it work again.

peca_slo

Dec 21, 2013
On my skoda superb 2017 i had problems with AA all the time restarting. charging was ok but i couldnt get google maps navigation on the radio. Then i bought new cable and now it is ok

frumy

Tried several tips from all the places, nothing work... S22 plus have the same issues on my car like s22 ultra, but s21 plus is ok...think to stay on s21 plus or so...
From samsung help told me that i must contact google because they ar the producer of app, no way to get an proper answer from google or samsung. Maybe in future updates they solve something.

Tried several tips from all the places, nothing work... S22 plus have the same issues on my car like s22 ultra, but s21 plus is ok...think to stay on s21 plus or so...
From samsung help told me that i must contact google because they ar the producer of app, no way to get an proper answer from google or samsung. Maybe in future updates they solve something.
Does android auto starts and then disconnects? If you have an old pixel phone cable or a thick cable try with that. Also set battery to unrestricted. Do you by any chance have a wireless charger in car and keeping the phone on the wireless pad when trying to use android auto? I have seen issues with aa when I keep the phone on the wireless pad occasionally with my Honda Pilot.

Hello, i'm new happy user of s22 ultra and just discovered that android auto not working in my car.
I used an s21 plus that works just great.
My car is Skoda Kamiq model 2021 with latest software. Tried all stuf, restart, update, clear chace, diferent cables, etc.
If anyone know some tips please help. Thank you.
Mine works fine in my Ford Focus 2018, i have a Snapdragon version and use the AA Wireless box.
But, yesterday i saw an article about AA and around all the problems many people have with the Google Maps. Now they allowed us to use "Waze" in AA to. I tried it today, worked like a charm to.
Try it out then? ✌🏻

Doesn't connect at all, i dont have wireless charging in car, conection is by cable, messages is "connection failed", calls and media works great.
Try the app "Waze" they updated AA some days ago and now we can use Waze. They did it because of all the problems people have 👍🏻
I tried it out today, worked 100%, but so do the G maps (in my car).