Question S22 Ultra esim enable TGY csc

Search This thread

12453RS3

May 18, 2022
Hello all, new here! Never rooted a device, I'm very technical and confident but would like to ask the question as to why I'm looking to root or change CSC.

Currently my S22 ultra 512 is a Dual sim Hong Kong purchased device. TGY is the current CSC, basically I'd like to use the esim option and phones sold in Asia specifically China, Hong Kong & Macau at least I'm told have this disabled. My note20 ultra dual sim is the same. By changing csc/firmware can I enable this feature that other s22s have? Basically is there another s22 with identical hardware dual SIM and all that I can put on the phone that will enable this feature? I'd like call recordeding if possible as a phone feature rather app but it's not important. I'll attach screen shots of what versions I currently have. Sorry if I'm asking the wrong questions I'm technical but new to android rooting.. Willing to PayPal or donate to anyone who can assist me through the process. SM-S9080 TGY I know the Taiwan sold device is basically the same hardware but have not received a clear answer if esim is enabled, thinking no but figured I'd mention it. I'd also like to do the same to my Note20 Ultra. Thanks in advance 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220518-102904_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-102904_Settings.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_20220518-102608_CheckFirm.jpg
    Screenshot_20220518-102608_CheckFirm.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 49

12453RS3

May 18, 2022
I'm hoping this works out, I assume if it does my Note 20 ultra 512g dual sim hk spec phone will to using the same principle?

12453RS3

May 18, 2022
I think SM-S908E/DS is the same hardware

Dual sim snapdragon variant for midd&le east
Would there be any issues using a UAE CSC such as XSG? Or would another CSC be suggested? I'm aware that in parts of UAE you can not use WhatsApp or equivalent calling ect? Sorry for the basic questions, last one lol.. Doing this will root the phone or just change the software?

Thank you kindly

hoss_n2

Would there be any issues using a UAE CSC such as XSG? Or would another CSC be suggested? I'm aware that in parts of UAE you can not use WhatsApp or equivalent calling ect? Sorry for the basic questions, last one lol.. Doing this will root the phone or just change the software?

Thank you kindly
Egy csc have call recording , but this is only valid for s22 ultra because both are snapdragon , for note 20 ultra different hardware

Thank you kindly

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think SM-S908E/DS is the same hardware

Dual sim snapdragon variant for midd&le east