I have flashed 2 versions of Nov update (OXM) and my phone is in boot loop after flashing, Odin shows as Pass and success but then boot loop with the reboot, never happened before not sure what the issue is at all, any ideas? if someone could upload an OXM OTA .bin file that would be great, save me resetting my phone, thanks.
I have lost my imei flashing a rom withouth proper backup. Anyone has been trought it and can help?
Already tried deleting efs and flashing original rom but no sucess to return
And i can't put the phone in diag mode
In this thread, you can discuss and share the Mega links of new firmware (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy S22 Ultra! NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk
How to flash the firmware to your phone:
1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin) ***
2. Download Odin v3.14.4
3. Extract the Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin)
4. Open Odin
5. Power OFF your S22 Ultra.
6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone. Or use the command "adb reboot-bootloader".
7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes for the device to automatically restart.
** You can always find the LATEST firmware in message #14 (hoping to change to Post 2 )