How To Guide S22 Ultra Snapdragon Firmware Updates - SM-S908E/DS - JUNE UPDATE (S908EXXU2AVF1)

Search This thread

Jostian

Oct 21, 2010
Pretoria
I'm on CSC XFV which always was part of multi CSC-OXM but i don't see XFV listed in the multi CSC OXM in the beginning of the thread? So I'm a bit confused, my Note 20 Ultra was XFV and i always flashed a OXM CSC...

NetLuis

May 25, 2022
My phone is SM-S908U1 (USA unlocked version) and it does not have Turkish language. Is there a way I can get Turkish language? TUR CSC is only available in SM-S908E. I tried to flash SM-S908E ROM but I'm getting error.

Milano_

Nov 13, 2014
Can anyone confirm that this update does NOT factory reset the phone even when using "CSC_HOME".
I Had this happen several times in the past and im very careful when updating

e.kabashi95

May 14, 2015
New Update is out for XSG.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220602-103842_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20220602-103842_Software update.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 248
  • Screenshot_20220602-103816_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20220602-103816_Software update.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 248

Top Liked Posts

XME, THL, XSP, MM1, STH, SIN just got AVF9 updated OTA. Camera app still same version at AVEH-AVF1
    July Patch (AVF9) is out for THL (Thailand)
    It would be great if someone can catch the ota link and share in the thread for those who dont get updates on time.
    I'm also in Brazil. I flash the newer firmware and use the HOME_CSC from ZTO, it works well and no change to the CSC is made.
    I will download the firmware from India and use the CSC ZTO then. Thanks.

EDIT: worked perfectly!
    On testing stage...
    I'm from Brazil. Does anyone know if I can just use an OXM firmware by exchanging the file for a CSC OWO from an older firmware available for my country?

I'm also in Brazil. I flash the newer firmware and use the HOME_CSC from ZTO, it works well and no change to the CSC is made.
    New test firmware is BVF6 update type : One UI update
    I think this is Android 13 (One UI 5) or One UI 4.1.1 internal test firmware.
    AVF1 is released just now for ILO csc..
    In this thread, you can discuss and share the Mega links of new firmware (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy S22 Ultra!
    NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk

How to flash the firmware to your phone:

1647336973884.png

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin) ***
    2. Download Odin v3.14.4
    3. Extract the Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin
    5. Power OFF your S22 Ultra.
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone. Or use the command "adb reboot-bootloader".
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes for the device to automatically restart.

** You can always find the LATEST firmware in message #14 (hoping to change to Post 2 )
    Latest firmware for the Galaxy S22 Ultra

This is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
    This is an official Samsung ROM so KNOX will not be triggered!

VersionAndroid 12
    Changelist24339823
    Build DateFri, 03 Jun 2022 11:46:34 +0000
    Security Patch Level2022-06-01
    Product codeXSG
    PDAS908EXXU2AVF1
    CSC
    S908EOLE2AVF1
    Details for download with Frija:

Unzip the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.14.4

HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
    CSC_OXM -> device will reset to factory settings
    S908EXXU1AVC9 for INS, NPL, BKD, XME is online. (OXM multi-csc devices could use it as I understand.)

* All OXM CSCs received it.
    New Update is out for XSG.
    Someone got the new april update? AVDA?