How To Guide S22 Ultra Snapdragon Firmware Updates - SM-S908E/DS - JULY UPDATE (S908EXXU2AVF9)

Search This thread

wholelottared

Mar 29, 2022

androidloveRs3104

Sep 4, 2016
May be difficult for everyone to manage SIM from another country, also when you change sim from country where you are using, it will change again. So practically how one can always remain on international roaming?
This was the case with older phones everytime I change sim it would restart and csc changed accordingly. But s22 ultra I bought from uae and using indian sim but from the beginning it's the same csc xsg. I put Thailand sim card and it didn't restart. So I restart manually but csc still xsg.
I am traveling so I tried to change to ins but sim change doesn't work. Now I wonder if flashing ins firmware with csc not home csc with indian sim might work, not sure though. If anyone knows please clarify.

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
This was the case with older phones everytime I change sim it would restart and csc changed accordingly. But s22 ultra I bought from uae and using indian sim but from the beginning it's the same csc xsg. I put Thailand sim card and it didn't restart. So I restart manually but csc still xsg.
I am traveling so I tried to change to ins but sim change doesn't work. Now I wonder if flashing ins firmware with csc not home csc with indian sim might work, not sure though. If anyone knows please clarify.
With SIM only one out of 4 csc get changed not all.

e.kabashi95

May 14, 2015
New Update for XSG and other regions.

Attachments

• New Update.png
    New Update.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: mabmed

androidloveRs3104

Sep 4, 2016
Thanks. So samkey is the only way I get it.
Check phone settings and you don't have Call recording option? Have you factory reset phone? Show me screenshot of settings - about phone - service provider software version
I didn't factory reset. But it didn't change. I know how to check csc. I just want to know if reset or flashing (which will reset unless home csc) firmware can change csc. Cz I hate to go through all recovery process without successful to change csc.

betovanbuuren

Apr 22, 2011
Guadalajara
Wondering if i can flash thru odin S908EXXS2AVDD from INS for AP,CP,BL, but the previous Home_CSC for AVCJ from MXO CSC, (my active CSC) to avoid flashing complete S908EXXS2AVDD change my CSC value

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this thread, you can discuss and share the Mega links of new firmware (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy S22 Ultra!
    NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk

How to flash the firmware to your phone:

1647336973884.png

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin) ***
    2. Download Odin v3.14.4
    3. Extract the Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin
    5. Power OFF your S22 Ultra.
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone. Or use the command "adb reboot-bootloader".
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes for the device to automatically restart.

** You can always find the LATEST firmware in message #14 (hoping to change to Post 2 )
    Latest firmware for the Galaxy S22 Ultra

This is the latest ROM for Multi-CSC OXM and can be used for ALL CSC's mentioned in Multi-CSC OXM!
    This is an official Samsung ROM so KNOX will not be triggered!

VersionAndroid 12
    Changelist24339823
    Build DateFri, 03 Jun 2022 11:46:34 +0000
    Security Patch Level2022-06-01
    Product codeXSG
    PDAS908EXXU2AVF1
    CSC
    S908EOLE2AVF1
    Details for download with Frija:

Unzip the archive and place the files in the designated slots in Odin 3.14.4

HOME_CSC_OXM -> data will stay intact
    CSC_OXM -> device will reset to factory settings
    S908EXXU1AVC9 for INS, NPL, BKD, XME is online. (OXM multi-csc devices could use it as I understand.)

* All OXM CSCs received it.
    New Update is out for XSG.
    Someone got the new april update? AVDA?