Search This thread

Darbar1701

Nov 25, 2016
New update

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220704-095922_Software update.jpg
    Screenshot_20220704-095922_Software update.jpg
    662.1 KB · Views: 199
I'm starting to have lag issues especially with camera on photo, I get lots of choppy jittery focus and lag throughout device also pictures are trash as of late. I've had no problem until June update......I reset and started clean, I odin flashed June software, I hope July update comes quickly I don't want to deal with warranty a device.

Last edited:
I've been very disappointed with the S22u and Twitter scrolling etc but it seems massively improved in my phone. It's pretty much as smooth as my Zfold3 now and before it wasn't at all.
Solution: Get off Twitter. It sucks the life right out of you with a bunch of malcontents.

_GRIZZLY_

Jul 2, 2013
I have request to write which version S22U are you have.

Especially telling about advantages or disadvantages after update.

I have Exynos and I can confirm that last 2 updates (June and july) device finally working stable, not perfect but good.
Now fast and correct connect with my BT devices and inform me with sound about new notifications and calls.
Next double tap mode for on/off screen seems working faster and more prcision than previous.
Overall speed in daily use now is stable.
Right now i don't (very) miss for my fold 2 ;)

After this few days i conclusuin that S22U work at last running good :).
I wait for more similar improvments.
Addition i use "high processing" mode.

I'm starting to have lag issues especially with camera on photo, I get lots of choppy jittery focus and lag throughout device also pictures are trash as of late. I've had no problem until June update......I reset and started clean, I odin flashed June software, I hope July update comes quickly I don't want to deal with warranty a device.
Quick update I have Snapdragon S22 Ultra on AT&T and received update (AFV7) this morning and took some pics and some improvement will let it settle couple of days.

!J2B!

Nov 13, 2010
Caen
Honor 50
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
Hey guys ! I have the exact same problem on my S22+ (Exynos version, 8/256) : ultra laggy and can get very warm after a "normal" usage (I mean 30 minutes of browsing internet, social networks, without playing any game).
I came from a S20 FE 5G Snapdragon version and it was less laggy. I'm thinking of switching back to a Pixel because having a high range phone that can even launch Twitter or Edge properly is very annoying.
I received the July patch but nothing has changed.

Reactions: Blackfyre

!J2B!

Nov 13, 2010
Caen
Honor 50
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
I'm thinking of something. Do you use the ram management tool ? I've noticed that after using it, my phone is smoother for like 1 minute but then, it is way much laggy than before. Like all the apps killed must reboot and that slows the phone down.
After along time without using it, my phone seems to be slightly smoother.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220714-161429_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20220714-161429_One UI Home.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 66

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys I had the lag too ocassionally on S22U (Exynos) and today I flashed the beta. I keep my fingers crossed but IT IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PHONE.

I have played with it, checked settings, writing posts, making photos and videos, used social media, watched videos on Netfilx & Disney+ for the last 6 hours and I did not have a single stutter or lag. Dunno what they did but the OneUI 5 beta is a thousands times better than the stable for me... Of course this is just for today but i do hope things will be the same tomorrow
    I'm on the second day now with the beta and having the same great experience. Used for several hours Waze, social media, and making phone calls, phone is smooth as butter everywhere (except that Reddit thread ofc)
    I sideloaded via ADB as well and I gotta say the experience is indeed smoother. Also I used the Galaxy app booster from Good Guardians, just in case. So yes, for me, there's definitely less stuttering in the animations. Previously, on Android 12, the swipe down animation would lag. Hard. I don't experience that anymore on this beta.
    No lags at all on my S22 Ultra 5G Snapdragon 512GB, but Exynos yes definitely has big lag issues.
    No lags on beta anymore 😀
    What kind of SOT are you getting now?
    Sammy make some improvements there?
    Reddit is always a mess🤣
    I too went ahead and flashed the beta, I normally regret doing so because it ends up being a mess, but the heating up has gone away (mostly), camera is snappier imo, and my battery life is way better. Played some Octopath CotC for about 4 hours last night, I think I maybe hit 39% from around the 60-70 I was at.
    I think we are forgetting the basics of threads like this one:
    Which exact model are you using?
    Software version, build number, etc..

That kinda helps other users see if they have similar issues on the same device or if it's limited to specific regions..
    Everyone has to start at post #1.
    I've had my s22 ultra /DBT since this morning and I've had no lags, no app crashes no nothing. Good times :)
    I got my new S22 Ultra this monday and I have been having quite a lot of problems with it.
    The battery life is terrible, only around 2-3 hours of lite use. Snapchat is near unusable because it is terribly slow and laggy to use and the viewport in the app has a delay of 2-3 sec.

No software updates has come out, and no app update has fixed it.

Any suggestions of how to fix this?
    It's a new phone that hasn't officially been released yet. It's running android 12 which has had numerous issues that are still being addressed. There are bound to be issues and people are looking for help and being accused of being trolls.
    I joined this forum to hopefully learn some things. Wasn't expecting romper room.
    Who are the real trolls here?