Question S22 Ultra Very Laggy and slow

Search This thread

Haunt3r

What kind of SOT are you getting now?
Sammy make some improvements there?
Reddit is always a mess🤣
I too went ahead and flashed the beta, I normally regret doing so because it ends up being a mess, but the heating up has gone away (mostly), camera is snappier imo, and my battery life is way better. Played some Octopath CotC for about 4 hours last night, I think I maybe hit 39% from around the 60-70 I was at.

motherninja

May 13, 2011
Paris Van Djava
I don't know why everyone it's so happy for messages like this ... that "next year/generation will be better" and we will have snapdragon cpu and etc... because we use the phone's now ... and o payd a lots of € for the actual product witch it's a s22 ultra with exinos and sometimes it's extremely lagging... but the worst thing is that after a lot of time it's still not fixed ... eventually even worse (like in my case ) ... from last update I have a really poor battery extremely hy temperature and also sometimes camera app it's crashing and a lot more....
I was having the same hopes from s7 edge ... from witch I updated to my s22 ultra... but I have the exact same problems... so ... what should I do ? ...

I was quite satisfied with the S8 and S10, however, I made a wrong choice by upgrading to the S22 model, the camera performance really just sucks, it's so laggy and slow just like the camera you found in the low-end model. It's a known issue since the S22 release and seems like Samsung doesn't care at all.

Rapier

Recognized Contributor
Of course, Exynos will always have lag unfortunately, so I think it doesn't worth the hassle to flash the beta..
You are completely wrong this time. It definitely worth a try...my phone was never been that smooth and fluid and now after almost a week on the beta I can say it's light years ahead from my former Note 20 Ultra.

Lag is completely gone (including after extended usage), heating (if it was any before) gone, battery life is amazing...what else I could want?

FlugzeugSK

Nov 20, 2019
Slovakia
You are completely wrong this time. It definitely worth a try...my phone was never been that smooth and fluid and now after almost a week on the beta I can say it's light years ahead from my former Note 20 Ultra.

Lag is completely gone (including after extended usage), heating (if it was any before) gone, battery life is amazing...what else I could want?
i returned to stable AVG6 version.
i had major call issues. even if the phone showed better signal coverage in my area, it has very frequent call drops when on move. same route with stable version, no call issues at all.

the phone is smoother, but the GSM issues for me were worse.
i am not in official supported country, therefore i cannot report this bug via Samsung Members.

It makes no sense only select germany and UK, when all EU have same HW and same EUX software version...

alixra

Jan 5, 2016
i had major call issues. even if the phone showed better signal coverage in my area, it has very frequent call drops when on move. same route with stable version, no call issues at all.

i am not in official supported country, therefore i cannot report this bug via Samsung Members.

It makes no sense only select germany and UK, when all EU have same HW and same EUX software version...
Beta isnt live in the UK yet

Griffin7296

Mar 22, 2022
Exactly, starting with the July update, and now August, I can barely get more than 4h SOT which it's not ok...Samsung it's laughing on us and this is really bad. I would pick another phone, but alternatives have a lot of downsides...Lack of DEX, 10X telephoto, proper software support, so we're forced to purchase this trash S22 Ultra..
Exynos model I assume?

Rapier

Recognized Contributor

Sorry to hear that, I call alot both from my phone or car/headset and I definitely had no issues at all also when driving hundreds km. I am not in a supported country either so I sideloaded it but I'll try to live with the beta till the end of is since I don't like a factory reset...unless it will have major bugs

FlugzeugSK

Nov 20, 2019
Slovakia
Sorry to hear that, I call alot both from my phone or car/headset and I definitely had no issues at all also when driving hundreds km. I am not in a supported country either so I sideloaded it but I'll try to live with the beta till the end of is since I don't like a factory reset...unless it will have major bugs
SD or Exynos ?

Iyad22

Dec 27, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Mine was laggy As well but I noticed that I turned on 70% power limits and when I turned it off it became normal and rapid

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-235132_Device care.jpg
    Screenshot_20220813-235132_Device care.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 130

Marcelocohenarg

Oct 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Why would I? I like the phone, had a S20 Ultra when it came out and switched to the iPhone 12 Pro last year, found out it aren't the right phone for me so I went back and pre-orderd the s22 ultra. I like the phone but I had a problem so I just went here to ask you guys. No need to be toxic.
Did you just buy it? This is not normal behavior for a brand new device. Perhaps you can just go back and change it; it should be under warrantee.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think we are forgetting the basics of threads like this one:
    Which exact model are you using?
    Software version, build number, etc..

That kinda helps other users see if they have similar issues on the same device or if it's limited to specific regions..
    Everyone has to start at post #1.
    I've had my s22 ultra /DBT since this morning and I've had no lags, no app crashes no nothing. Good times :)
    I got my new S22 Ultra this monday and I have been having quite a lot of problems with it.
    The battery life is terrible, only around 2-3 hours of lite use. Snapchat is near unusable because it is terribly slow and laggy to use and the viewport in the app has a delay of 2-3 sec.

No software updates has come out, and no app update has fixed it.

Any suggestions of how to fix this?
    It's a new phone that hasn't officially been released yet. It's running android 12 which has had numerous issues that are still being addressed. There are bound to be issues and people are looking for help and being accused of being trolls.
    I joined this forum to hopefully learn some things. Wasn't expecting romper room.
    Who are the real trolls here?