Sometimes can be software related as well, the battery for me has been very stable with every update with this phone but the July update made my battery life significantly worse, even after a factory reset it was no better but thankfully with the August update it has been fixed for me
In this thread, you can discuss and share the Mega links, androidfilehost.com of new firmwares (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G! S908B EUX NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk
How to flash the firmware to your phone:
1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin) ***
2. Download Odin v3.14.4
3. Extract the Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin)
4. Open Odin
5. Power OFF your S22Ultra 5G
6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone. Or use the command "adb reboot-bootloader".
7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes for the device to automatically restart.
*** You can always find the LATEST firmware in message 2