General S22Ultra EXYNOS S908B GÉNÉRAL DISCUSSION FIRMWARE UPDATES

Search This thread

nabil427

Mar 11, 2011
Hello guys,
I have not received S908BXXU2AVI3 yet, anyone can provide a direct link please? I want to download it and flash it via ODIN.
Thank you.

Google Play system update to 1 october
Screenshot_20220910_204359_Settings.jpg

Attachments

• com.google.android.modulemetadata_2022-10-01_S_-331020004_minAPI31(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
    24.6 KB · Views: 40

bal12452

May 14, 2008

domigr

Dec 6, 2010
one quickly silly question!! i flashed with odin and now the option "Last update" is gray at the Software update section on settings.

edit: i read that if you dont update via ota this option is gray.. so i will not take again ota update and i have to install it again with odin or smart switch??

Last edited:
one quickly silly question!! i flashed with odin and now the option "Last update" is gray at the Software update section on settings.

edit: i read that if you dont update via ota this option is gray.. so i will not take again ota update and i have to install it again with odin or smart switch??
Don't worry... ota´s stays open to you...

Reactions: mabmed and domigr

ti6o7160

Aug 31, 2022
Аnyone having a problem with the phone restarting when pressing the green handset on an incoming call. It happens to me 2-3 times a week after last soft. Update .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In this thread, you can discuss and share the Mega links, androidfilehost.com of new firmwares (OFFICIAL STOCK) for the Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G! S908B EUX
    NO CUSTOM ROM's and/or ROOT-talk

How to flash the firmware to your phone:

Odin.png

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin) ***
    2. Download Odin v3.14.4
    3. Extract the Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder C:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin
    5. Power OFF your S22Ultra 5G
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone. Or use the command "adb reboot-bootloader".
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes for the device to automatically restart.

*** You can always find the LATEST firmware in message 2
    ModelSM-S908B
    Product CodeEUX
    Country Austria (A1) (MOB) Caucasus Countries (CAU) Croatia (VIPNET) (VIP) Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C) Europe (EUX) Europe (EUY) France (Bouygues) (BOG) France (SFR) (SFR) Ireland (TSI) Ireland (Meteor) (MET) Italy (TIM) (TIM) Kazakhstan (SKZ) Poland (PLUS) (PLS) Poland (Play) (PRT) Portugal (MEO) Russia (SER) Serbia (Telenor) (MSR) Serbia (VIP) (TOP) Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT) Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM) Switzerland (Swisscom) (SWC) Ukraine (Kyivstar) (SEK) United Kingdom (BTB) United Kingdom (BTE) United Kingdom (EE) (EVR)
    Europe (EUX)
    • Austria (A1) (MOB)
    • Caucasus Countries (CAU)
    • Croatia (VIPNET) (VIP)
    • Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
    • Europe (EUX)
    • Europe (EUY)
    • France (Bouygues) (BOG)
    • France (SFR) (SFR)
    • Ireland (TSI)
    • Ireland (Meteor) (MET)
    • Italy (TIM) (TIM)
    • Kazakhstan (SKZ)
    • Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
    • Poland (Play) (PRT)
    • Portugal (MEO)
    • Russia (SER)
    • Serbia (Telenor) (MSR)
    • Serbia (VIP) (TOP)
    • Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
    • Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
    • Switzerland (Swisscom) (SWC)
    • Ukraine (Kyivstar) (SEK)
    • United Kingdom (BTB)
    • United Kingdom (BTE)
    • United Kingdom (EE) (EVR)
    Security Patch Level2023-01-01
    OS VersionAndroid 13
    PDAS908BXXS2BWA2
    CSCS908BOXM2BVL1
    Build DateMon, 09 Jan 2023 00:37:44 +0000
    Changelist25579026
    I disabled Accidently touch from Setting/display and seems to be working right the proximity sensor (908B , Exynos, SEK, AVH9)
    BUT THIS IS A TREAD ABOUT S908B... WICH IS ON AVI3...