Question S23 Dual SIM (nano) - Which countries have this by default?

Search This thread

td101

Feb 27, 2011
bougth a SM-S91110 in Mainland China today. only 2 SIM-slots, no eSIM.
would the hardware have an eSIM anyway? means: could i use the eSIM once i reflash to HK firmware?
(probaly not because the box had only stickers for IMEIs, not for eID)

nguyenlucky

Jan 30, 2013
danang
bougth a SM-S91110 in Mainland China today. only 2 SIM-slots, no eSIM.
would the hardware have an eSIM anyway? means: could i use the eSIM once i reflash to HK firmware?
(probaly not because the box had only stickers for IMEIs, not for eID)
eSIM is banned in China afaik. HK version does not enable it either.

Yocazeba

May 13, 2015
Moto G 2014
Xiaomi Mi A1
Hello in India we do have 2 nano sim + esim. Model SM-S911B/DS. I bought (lime gree) it for around ₹72k including charger brick + ₹4k emi charges.

Screenshot_20230630_124321_Call settings.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I searched around and UK,USA, Australia and all locations are being delivered with Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
    I understand UAE and Hong Kong will receive Dual SIM (nano + nano + eSIM - thought you can only pick 2). Does anyone have more details on this ? Are they the only 2 countries
    Thanks
    In France we have dual SIM nano+nano or nano+eSIM, it's the same.
    Have you seen the phone first hand or a review showing the 2 Nano card SIM tray?
    I'm using 2 nano sim :)
    In Italy also we have the nano+nano+esim model. Dual could be nano+nano or nano+ esim. If you enable esim the nano slot n°2 will be disabled (obviously if you switch off the esim the nanosim slot 2 could be switched on again)
    I'm using only from 3 days, but today (nanosim+esim), disconnected from charger at 8:30, I have 45% left at 0:21 with 3h of screen , various software installation (including about 8GB download), constant Garmin Fenix Bluetooth connection and some whatsapp, social and phone call.
    Is a massive improvement from S21