S3 camera with slow motion video recording.

Search This thread

the nerdling

Feb 26, 2013
port macquarie
Its not the rom
R2J6OsI.png

Ajaypal singh sidhu

Aug 22, 2016
Its very good all things working good fast motion picture clicking normal video making but slow motion does not working it says (unknown error by error callback) plzz tell he how to fix it otherwise its very good i like te thanxx in advance ....☺? My devise s3 i9300 4.4.4 kitkat back to n00t

superchandan007

Nov 1, 2013
Bangalore
www.google.com
Its very good all things working good fast motion picture clicking normal video making but slow motion does not working it says (unknown error by error callback) plzz tell he how to fix it otherwise its very good i like te thanxx in advance ....☺? My devise s3 i9300 4.4.4 kitkat back to n00t
Clear data and cache of app or cache and dalvik cache in recovery.

Sent via Galaxy Note 5 by M¡nd Fr€@k

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys.
    I hav ported s3 gt-i9300 camera app to take slow motion and fast motion videos.

Hope you people enjoy it...:D

Instructions:
    1. Copy SamsungCamera mod by Chandan 007.zip into root of ur sd card.
    2. Flash it via any recovery.
    3. Then reboot and enjoy new slow motion and fast motion videos with your GT-I9300.:)

See screenshots.

Thank me if it helped you.

Download here

No mirrors please.

Thanks...
    Will it work on CyanogenMod?

Unfortunately. No. Its designed to work on samsung ported 4.4.2 and 4.4.4 roms.

Sent by GT-I9300
    Does it work on gt-i9301l? The gt-i9301l has a different cpu,gpu but the same camera...

Unfortunately no. It wil only work on our beloved gt-i9300.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
    Already flash it but camera fc.. Already delete samsungcamera apk and odex.. Any help?

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

The screen can see through camera but it hasn't got any button to snap.. Upside and downside is blank

See the contents of package and delete them manually. Then flash n clear dalvik cache.
    Thn It wil work fine

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

Sorry for that.
    Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone