• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

s3 mini ¿Bricked?

Search This thread
Jul 22, 2016
well i have a s3mini i8190l , itrs in bootlogo , well i wiped and try to flash but i am a idiot and wiped all, the recovery image was deleted, i take oof the battery and record the system image, but well my phone dont start in recovery, for a 3 - four hor try and try, when sudenly it start!! , when i tried to flash it, well the "image was corupted"......
I go and rewrite a new image but my phone dont enter in recovery anymore, when i press aany botton trun on, when i take in the battery turn on. HELP.
any o fmy 5 pcs detect it.
I have a special love for this phone bacause it was whit my for 4 years, i have a s6 edge+ but its so big and well i love s3 mini.

Last edited:

TimurAlaskara_TR

Oct 14, 2014
Turkey-Ankara // Germany-Hamburg
well i have a s3mini i8190l , itrs in bootlogo , well i wiped and try to flash but i am a idiot and wiped all, the recovery image was deleted, i take oof the battery and record the system image, but well my phone dont start in recovery, for a 3 - four hor try and try, when sudenly it start!! , when i tried to flash it, well the "image was corupted"......
I go and rewrite a new image but my phone dont enter in recovery anymore, when i press aany botton trun on, when i take in the battery turn on. HELP.
any o fmy 5 pcs detect it.
I have a special love for this phone bacause it was whit my for 4 years, i have a s6 edge+ but its so big and well i love s3 mini.

i guess the only way left for you is to flash the stock 4.2 firmware via odin
download the latest firmware from sammobile.com/firmwares
unpack it to .md5 or .tar file
download odin
put phone to download mode (power off phone then press power button and volume DOWN button and home button for about 6 sec)
connect phone to pc open odin, tick the box left to AP, select AP, chose the extracted md5 firmware file and start

wait about 10 minutes then

done
good luck!