S4 showed up in antutu

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramnex

Nov 22, 2012
Do not believe a benchmark unless you faked it yourself.
Completely agree
It's a simple matter to change the device name and model number, and overclock it to the desired frequency. After that, modify the files of the score data, and voilà, we have the Galaxy s4, or really any device you want

Sent from my GT-I9100
If I helped you, please hit the thanks button!

botedelejia

Jun 23, 2011
Will not believe it until I see it with my own eyes...

Anyways, if that's real, not a bad benchmark! Do you imagine what we can do overcloking a 1.9GHz CPU? That would be a f***ing burning S4... Unless they put a fan in the case :eek:

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
Do not believe a benchmark unless you faked it yourself.
:good:

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Will not believe it until I see it with my own eyes...

Anyways, if that's real, not a bad benchmark! Do you imagine what we can do overcloking a 1.9GHz CPU? That would be a f***ing burning S4... Unless they put a fan in the case :eek:
no its bad if its real :(

Tegra 4 got 36000 in antutu

pashinator

Nov 17, 2010
Wirral
Its soo fake its unbeleivable, reasons:
1. S4 will probably have 4g as standard so there is no need for the i9505
2. benchmark is lower than a note 2
3. 4.2.1 WTF!
Anyway exynos 5 will be beast and is pointless if the processor is around the same performance of note 2.
also you think samsung hasnt got their own way of benchmarking the phone?
they know power is important in this years flagship and they are not likely to be worse than what qualcomm has to give.
So you think before you post, this is faked.

punktnet

Nov 5, 2010
Bucharest
Its soo fake its unbeleivable, reasons:
1. S4 will probably have 4g as standard so there is no need for the i9505
2. benchmark is lower than a note 2
3. 4.2.1 WTF!
Anyway exynos 5 will be beast and is pointless if the processor is around the same performance of note 2.
also you think samsung hasnt got their own way of benchmarking the phone?
they know power is important in this years flagship and they are not likely to be worse than what qualcomm has to give.
So you think before you post, this is faked.
Keep in mind that exynos 5 will be a beast, but mostly in the energy efficiency area. As the technical from Samsung explained, all 8 cores will NEVER run in the same time, it will be basically a quad-core running an ARM7 processor base in low demanding tasks and an ARM15 processor base when at full power.
Still, scores are very low anyway and i assume that if someone tried to "fool us", has set an 1.9ghz value considering that it will have an Snapdragon processor, as Samsung never released a running freq for their exynos.

AndreiLux

Jul 9, 2011
Because Sh*tsung can't do anything right and most likely send it out with 4.2.1.
3. 4.2.1 WTF!.
Are you for real? 4.2.2 just only hit AOSP 2 freaking weeks ago on February 11th.

People need to get over it that this is most probably is the version they'll be releasing. Edit: I'm talking about the Snapdragon version of the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

kickassdave

Oct 2, 2010
Ignorance is near impossible to prevent but manners are easily controlled. There is no need for such blatant flaming on here and it seems the developers get away with it all the time....

Anyway. Back on topic. If it was real, it doesn't look like it's set to blow any minds. If it's not. Just hang tight and wait...

:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: thekoRngear

yahyoh

Nov 7, 2011
Amman
Sony? Yeah they're even worse with updates but at least they support the developers, plus timescape ui looks undeniably better than crapwiz.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
LOL how many people care about AOSP ?? HMM...maybe 10% or less ( i know CM team done great job though to bring stable AOSP build )

timescape is just crappy laggy boring useless UI , i prefer TW all the day over any other Android Frameworks and lunchers

if u want the best AOSP experience just get a Nexus :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikulec

pashinator

Nov 17, 2010
Wirral
Jeez guys calm down. What I think is that samsungs developers are not small scale one-man per device jobs. I beleive that samsung collaborates with other workers to merge aosp and touchwiz using well known GIT. They mihgt be a big team that can accomplish a 4.2.1 to 4.2.2 in a matter of two weeks. Dont forget, our s3 just had a leak that works and I am sure we are not priority at samsung devs. I think they would have an efficient task force that could easily do what you said is crazy quite easily. Plus I am sure that they would atleast merge aosp code 4.2.2 and then continue bugfixing. Btw andreilux, its quite obvious that its fake even if we dont agree on the reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.