• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

S5 radio app for android 4.4.2

cervi_alcorta

Jul 25, 2014
Doesn't work for me. Moved the apk to system with rw-r--r-- permissions. When I reboot, the radio was the old app

Edit: I forget to say that I am on 4.4.2 firmware

Last edited:

EngelDMT

Aug 25, 2014
Los Teques
www.wss.com.ve
try catLog and find for error(Runtime error) and send it to me i will see to it but deodexed should not make any problem i will see it again if possible send me your framework-res n systemUI apk
Nvm. Was an mistake... I did but i didn't change the right permission on the app. It works correctly... Thanks mate...

For future reference the Radio App was tested in I9195 4.4.2 deodexded sammy rom. I9195XXUCNF7 from Slovakia

Klitch

Feb 26, 2015
Could use a little help here. I have the sch-i435 (vzw) with 4.4.2. I used TowelRoot because Saferoot said kernel patched!

installed, changed permissions to rw-r--r--, I had no other files to delete in the priv-app folder. Restarted device, load app and it crashes on startup "unfortunatel, radio has stopped"