• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

S5K2L2 ISOCELL vs SONY IMX 333?

Search This thread

PunkOz

Jul 7, 2011
Im about to buy my Galaxy S8 this weekend and my friend lets me check the camera sensors everytime I upgrade, I usually go for the IMX sensors on Samsung but there is always a comparison between those but i havent been able to find any! Do anyone here have 2 Galaxies with IMX and ISOCELL or have seen a comparison between them anywhere?

https://www.google.com.mx/amp/www.a...-s7-isocell-vs-sony-sensor-camera-680266/amp/

That's the comparison between both sensors on S7 anyone has found the comparison for S8?
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dpk1

May 24, 2012
Me too. Still waiting for comparison.

Apparently all snapdragon variants of S8/+ have sony camera sensors while all exynos variants have samsung SLSI camera sensors. At least this time there seems to be no lottery like it used to be in previous gen samsung flagships! This makes such comparison difficult as one wouldn't easily find two S8s with the two different sensors in a particular country/region. Also, the two sensors seem to be identical in performance (going by S7/edge comparisons).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Me too. Still waiting for comparison.

Apparently all snapdragon variants of S8/+ have sony camera sensors while all exynos variants have samsung SLSI camera sensors. At least this time there seems to be no lottery like it used to be in previous gen samsung flagships! This makes such comparison difficult as one wouldn't easily find two S8s with the two different sensors in a particular country/region. Also, the two sensors seem to be identical in performance (going by S7/edge comparisons).