• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

s6 edge more camera options?

Search This thread
Oct 24, 2015
Guys, i see that many of you have more camera options in ur camera ui. But i cannot download any because it says samsung store not available in your region. same for theme store.... any other way i can get them? :( :(: good:

pickles523

Dec 25, 2013
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freevpnintouch

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

I used this one to fix any issues i have with apps like when my clash of clans kept refreshing the download over and over i used this and it set my destination as canada and downloaded from the canadian servers so see if it works for you

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

If not let ne know what camera functions you want i will zip them and send you a link to download them

Reactions: shawnmoustache
Oct 24, 2015
I alredy have the ones like fast motion, slowmootion, panorama etc...but i wanted to see how the others are. Can u send me the ones you think are cool nd good plz?.:):)

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have you tried using a vpn

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freevpnintouch

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 AM ----------

I used this one to fix any issues i have with apps like when my clash of clans kept refreshing the download over and over i used this and it set my destination as canada and downloaded from the canadian servers so see if it works for you

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

If not let ne know what camera functions you want i will zip them and send you a link to download them