S6 LITE YELLOWISH LIGHT COLOR ON EDGES PLEASE HELP!

Search This thread
Did anybody experience this? Please help, before i return this to the store. I barely use this since i bought it because im busy, factory reset, off blue filter, checked brightness, asked my siblings also to take a look, they said they see a yellow light color on edges... 1 week old new s6 lite. First time to encounter this in samsung.. I hate it when getting into warranty because its too slow, many months before you get it back!

no pictures because you may not see it clearly..

Im on darkmode also, and low brightness only. I noticed it when i was to read my book!

alokmishra_

Oct 19, 2019
Did anybody experience this? Please help, before i return this to the store. I barely use this since i bought it because im busy, factory reset, off blue filter, checked brightness, asked my siblings also to take a look, they said they see a yellow light color on edges... 1 week old new s6 lite. First time to encounter this in samsung.. I hate it when getting into warranty because its too slow, many months before you get it back!

no pictures because you may not see it clearly..

Im on darkmode also, and low brightness only. I noticed it when i was to read my book!
Even I'm facing uneven brightness from corner in this device though not the yellowish colour.

tropical cactus

Jan 18, 2009
Georgetown
I had exactly the same problem with my 5 month old tab. Just took it to service centre last week. They changed the screen. It took one day. Always on dark mode until I turned it off and saw the yellow edges. Like an old book. I thought only oled screens get burn in.

Reactions: renr29

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I had exactly the same problem with my 5 month old tab. Just took it to service centre last week. They changed the screen. It took one day. Always on dark mode until I turned it off and saw the yellow edges. Like an old book. I thought only oled screens get burn in.