• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

S7 edge best call recorder (Android 7)

Search This thread

Chawki

Feb 25, 2011
Tunis
ACR no longer works with VOICE_CALL only MIC

+1

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

I have been using ACR for years, with VOICE_CALL, on unrooted devices. It used to work on my S7 Edge, but since the last update of my phone (G935FXXU1DQC2), it no longer accepts VOICE_CALL only MIC, which is not convenient at all.

juymelc

Oct 5, 2013
SAN FERNANDO
I have been using ACR for years, with VOICE_CALL, on unrooted devices. It used to work on my S7 Edge, but since the last update of my phone (G935FXXU1DQC2), it no longer accepts VOICE_CALL only MIC, which is not convenient at all.
Hi, I have the payment version and I have never had the slightest problem, I hope they continue like this, they are very serious and I do not doubt that in case of problems solve it

179617af9a6d897880679e337f3a9c6e.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

shaiyaan

Nov 10, 2013
Its not working

ACR AllCallRecorder works well, no root.

Its not working in any way, i have tried all the option but its not working. I am using s8 plus android 7.0 G955FXXU1AQE5.

PLEASE ADVICE. TRUE CALLER IS GIVING ONLY free one month and then asking to pay, i tried to pay though but none of my card is accepting ( all cards are valid and active )

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

The one included in the stock dialer works just fine

which one, can you please be so kind to furnish the name.

I am using s8 plus android 7.0 G955FXXU1AQE5.

PLEASE ADVICE. Total recall IS GIVING ONLY free one month and then asking to pay, i tried to pay though but none of my card is accepting ( all cards are valid and active )

tried almost all the apps on my s8 but, none is working except call recorder but its not accepting payment option too

Its not working in any way, i have tried all the option but its not working. I am using s8 plus android 7.0 G955FXXU1AQE5.

PLEASE ADVICE. TRUE CALLER IS GIVING ONLY free one month and then asking to pay, i tried to pay though but none of my card is accepting ( all cards are valid and active )

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

which one, can you please be so kind to furnish the name.

I am using s8 plus android 7.0 G955FXXU1AQE5.

PLEASE ADVICE. Total recall IS GIVING ONLY free one month and then asking to pay, i tried to pay though but none of my card is accepting ( all cards are valid and active )

tried almost all the apps on my s8 but, none is working except call recorder but its not accepting payment option too
boldbeast
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boldbeast.recorder&hl=en

Top Liked Posts