S7 edge best call recorder (Android 7)

Search This thread

Chawki

Feb 25, 2011
Tunis
ACR no longer works with VOICE_CALL only MIC

+1

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

I have been using ACR for years, with VOICE_CALL, on unrooted devices. It used to work on my S7 Edge, but since the last update of my phone (G935FXXU1DQC2), it no longer accepts VOICE_CALL only MIC, which is not convenient at all.

juymelc

Oct 5, 2013
SAN FERNANDO
I have been using ACR for years, with VOICE_CALL, on unrooted devices. It used to work on my S7 Edge, but since the last update of my phone (G935FXXU1DQC2), it no longer accepts VOICE_CALL only MIC, which is not convenient at all.
Hi, I have the payment version and I have never had the slightest problem, I hope they continue like this, they are very serious and I do not doubt that in case of problems solve it

179617af9a6d897880679e337f3a9c6e.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

shaiyaan

Nov 10, 2013
Its not working

ACR AllCallRecorder works well, no root.

Its not working in any way, i have tried all the option but its not working. I am using s8 plus android 7.0 G955FXXU1AQE5.

PLEASE ADVICE. TRUE CALLER IS GIVING ONLY free one month and then asking to pay, i tried to pay though but none of my card is accepting ( all cards are valid and active )

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

The one included in the stock dialer works just fine

which one, can you please be so kind to furnish the name.

I am using s8 plus android 7.0 G955FXXU1AQE5.

PLEASE ADVICE. Total recall IS GIVING ONLY free one month and then asking to pay, i tried to pay though but none of my card is accepting ( all cards are valid and active )

tried almost all the apps on my s8 but, none is working except call recorder but its not accepting payment option too

Its not working in any way, i have tried all the option but its not working. I am using s8 plus android 7.0 G955FXXU1AQE5.

PLEASE ADVICE. TRUE CALLER IS GIVING ONLY free one month and then asking to pay, i tried to pay though but none of my card is accepting ( all cards are valid and active )

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

which one, can you please be so kind to furnish the name.

I am using s8 plus android 7.0 G955FXXU1AQE5.

PLEASE ADVICE. Total recall IS GIVING ONLY free one month and then asking to pay, i tried to pay though but none of my card is accepting ( all cards are valid and active )

tried almost all the apps on my s8 but, none is working except call recorder but its not accepting payment option too
boldbeast
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boldbeast.recorder&hl=en

Top Liked Posts