• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

S7 Edge - Magisk Modules

Search This thread

DarkByD3sign

Nov 15, 2017
Good afternoon all,

First time poster so be gentle.

I have recently rooted my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F) by using Magisk as well as installing TWRP on it.

I am currently trying to install modules from Magisk to enhance my device but have found that when I have installed them and go to reboot it puts me in a boot loop where the Samsung logo just pulses until I have to manually reboot the device causing me to then have to reformat the drive and load everything again.

I was trying to install and use:

• AM3D Zirene Sound
    Android Mic Fix
    Emoji One
    Tethering Enabler
    Xposed Framework (SDK 24)

Is this a known issue and is anyone able to give advice/assistance with this please?

Thanks in advance

DarkByD3sign

Last edited:

Didgeridoohan

Senior Moderator / Dev Committee / Dev Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 6
Install one module at a time until you find the culprit. My first guess would be Xposed.

And there's no need to wipe your device...

Make sure you have the Mount Magisk script on your device. If you experience issues you can then boot to TWRP, flash that and then you can navigate to /magisk with the TWRP file manager and delete the module folder.

More tips like this can be found in the installation and troubleshooting guide.

Reactions: DarkByD3sign

scribbclubber

May 14, 2009
vacoas
Hi, does someone have root issue on s7 edge while using a banking app ? I can use my mobile banking app as my device is rooted, even tried magisk hide without success..

Didgeridoohan

Senior Moderator / Dev Committee / Dev Relations
Staff member
May 31, 2012
Gothenburg
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install one module at a time until you find the culprit. My first guess would be Xposed.

And there's no need to wipe your device...

Make sure you have the Mount Magisk script on your device. If you experience issues you can then boot to TWRP, flash that and then you can navigate to /magisk with the TWRP file manager and delete the module folder.

More tips like this can be found in the installation and troubleshooting guide.