• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

S7 edge SM-G935F stock ROM

Search This thread

HarshaUD

Aug 3, 2021
Hi,
I have a galaxy s7 edge SM-G935F model device. it was already rooted. but now I want to flash stock ROM into it. but when I visit sammobile.com to download the original firmware there's no option for my country. I'm from Sri Lanka. but when I choose the SM-G935FD model there's Sri Lanka. so I want to know if I flash any country firmware to my device (SM-G935F) is there any problem? I mean heating, signal, lagging problems? please help me with this.

Thank you

Flashing firmwares from other countries has not been a problem for me.
Also I dont think flashing fd should be a problem either. FD is the dual sim version which is essentially the same. You can flash FD 1st and if you notice any problems try flashing another country. Always flash the latest FW though. Might cause problem if your flash old firmware over newer.
If you want to keep root try S7Edge Stock rooted

HarshaUD

Aug 3, 2021
Flashing firmwares from other countries has not been a problem for me.
Also I dont think flashing fd should be a problem either. FD is the dual sim version which is essentially the same. You can flash FD 1st and if you notice any problems try flashing another country. Always flash the latest FW though. Might cause problem if your flash old firmware over newer.
If you want to keep root try S7Edge Stock rooted
Hi,

thank you for the valuable answer, my friend. yesterday I have flashed ITV firmware to my SM-G935F model. when the process is ongoing Odin is stuck 2 times (set partition). but when I change the Odin version it gets completed. when I check both firmware file sizes FD one shows 4000MB+ and F model ITV firmware shows around 2300MB+ sizes. are there any differences between those two? I already flashed ITV open firmware. what did you recommend for me to do? FD one or F(ITV)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is the one you flashed booting? If yes then go ahead and test it 😁