Question S7 FE doesnt see Buds+ that already paired with Galaxy S21 and more...

Search This thread

godd

Mar 1, 2009
I have Samsung ecosystem - S21 phone, Watch4 and Buds+ . recently I bought SE7 FE and I can't make it even to see earbuds - tried both Galaxy Wear and just "standard" bluetooth connection. Scan does not find any BT devices around. Is it a way to run self test to see if BT even works?
Another question - some of my apps now are running in Full screen mode. And I can't figure how to change that - there is no Full screen apps setting under Display section anymore - any idea?

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Read this. It may be helpful.

If your Buds+ sound quality is good, Do Not upgrade their firmware. I recently had the sound Q of my one pair trashed by a firmware upgrade. Roll back on them is a pain to do. The last version firmware on the last manufactured Buds+ is the best.

godd

Mar 1, 2009
Thanks for replying, nice to know how to flush Buds firmware.
I dont think it is the same issue- mine just dont show up in S7 - I think the problem is on tablet side to be honest. Need to find another pair of BT headphones to test it out.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Thanks for replying, nice to know how to flush Buds firmware.
I dont think it is the same issue- mine just dont show up in S7 - I think the problem is on tablet side to be honest. Need to find another pair of BT headphones to test it out.
Try the akps I posted on the other link thread.
First uninstall all the current ones. Remember to firewall block them. Known to work on Pie and 10 at least with stock N10+ snaps.
Lol, the way to flash firmware on a pair of Buds+ is not too🤣 Samsung roulette.

I have Samsung ecosystem - S21 phone, Watch4 and Buds+ . recently I bought SE7 FE and I can't make it even to see earbuds - tried both Galaxy Wear and just "standard" bluetooth connection. Scan does not find any BT devices around. Is it a way to run self test to see if BT even works?
Another question - some of my apps now are running in Full screen mode. And I can't figure how to change that - there is no Full screen apps setting under Display section anymore - any idea?
How many devices are they paired to? To my knowledge you can only pair Galaxy Buds/Buds+ to two different devices.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Is it a way to check? Even if both spots are taken, shouldn't Galaxy Wearable shows it?
Not true at least on the N10+. I have pair of Buds and 3 pairs of Buds+.
Here's 3 of those that are set up to automatically pair. The one pair of Buds+ is waiting a reflash to fix a Samsung firmware "upgrade" that trashed their sound.
Screenshot_20221204-205659_Galaxy Buds+.jpg