Question S8+ cases that allow for S-Pen charging?

Search This thread

drjoe1

Apr 6, 2018
Can anyone recommend S8+ cases that allow for S-Pen charging?

I'm upgrading from a Tab S4 to an 8+. Most cases I see don't appear to allow the s-pen's to charge.

If you don't charge on the back, are there other ways to charge the s-pen?

Thanks,

Joe

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

SavXL

I'm upgrading from a Tab S4 to an 8+. Most cases I see don't appear to allow the s-pen's to charge.

Thanks,

Joe
I just use the official one for the Tab S7+, S7 FE, S8+, etc. It has a little hill towards the top of it that holds the S-Pen in place where it charges. It's a little up there in terms of price, but it's exactly what you're describing.

drjoe1

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks all. I've ordered one of the cheaper covers on Amazon to start with. Are the expensive Samsung covers really worth the cost? I have a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard I used with my Tab S4 -- is the keyboard cover really worth so much money?

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Thanks all. I've ordered one of the cheaper covers on Amazon to start with. Are the expensive Samsung covers really worth the cost? I have a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard I used with my Tab S4 -- is the keyboard cover really worth so much money?
I would generally say no, not worth that much money. The biggest reason I have one is they were "free" with pre-order. They could be worse, but they could be better. I'm pretty picky about keyboards, and even pickier about "mice" as I've preferred Logitech trackballs for about 26-27 years.

But the convenience of the built-in keyboard and trackball are nice in a pinch.

Jake.S

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member

AndreyKnd

Jan 12, 2011
Moscow
Keep in mind that anything from aliexpress can be clones and copies. So if official site of Mokocase is not listing any cases for galaxy tab s8 ultra then this one you linked is not original.
What @Jake.S said. I always start straight at the source (Moko's website) and at the time nothing was listed for the Tab S8, but Amazon does list some of their Tab S7 cases as also fitting some of the Tab S8 models.
Guys, this is the official MoKocases store on Aliexpress. You may chech the link at the official web-site of Moko here. Moreover, I don't think this is a brand which is really worth to be copied or cloned...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks,

Joe
    I just use the official one for the Tab S7+, S7 FE, S8+, etc. It has a little hill towards the top of it that holds the S-Pen in place where it charges. It's a little up there in terms of price, but it's exactly what you're describing.
    There is this keyboard one that has flap for back part, that let's you open it to put or remove s-pen from charging spot. Right now there is no other location to charge s-pen, only the back side.
    Most cases I see don't appear to allow the s-pen's to charge.
    I would say that almost every third-party case allow to charge s-pen due to it has a hole where you can put s-pen for charging it using the table. Don't remember a case which didn't have such hole (I had s4, s6, s7+ before and s8u now).