S8 Pie OneUI (SM-G950F /G955F) General Discussion (Formally beta thread)

Search This thread

mischa_martin

Apr 12, 2011
Frankfurt
Okay, I have another question which may also interest other people.
Do you know if there is a mechanism in place to change your CSC like in full firmware flashs?

I don't really want to bother with Odin to change my sales code back after the beta is over

Martin

For anyone wondering
The update.zip is CSC independent and includes OXM multi csc files.
So it shouldn't change the CSC of the device.

Reactions: naskox

toni-1

Nov 3, 2013
perform the factory reset after the update or before ?

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PERFORM A FACTORY RESET IF YOU'RE UPDATING FROM CRL3. Otherwise its not necessary, but for
the most optimal experience, it is advised.

speedy110487

Oct 11, 2012
emmen
I'm really disappointed that the most people are to greedy to share the update file for the s8! Every s8 has pie except the one most sold!! I thought this was a developers site and above all a sharing site at least with knowledge etc. Close the thread or change the name of thread...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

nothing94

Oct 11, 2009
I'm really disappointed that the most people are to greedy to share the update file for the s8! Every s8 has pie except the one most sold!! I thought this was a developers site and above all a sharing site at least with knowledge etc. Close the thread or change the name of thread...

You should just wait or try to pull the update for yourself. I'm trying doing it since 15 pm and it's 18 pm. Stop complaining and start trying.

Commandox

Nov 22, 2010
Bucharest
Or most people are not rooted or don't know about this thread/update.zip file and that others are waiting for it. Why would he close the thread since for s8+ there's already the update...? You don't like it or want to take part in the discussion just don't replay, easy as that.

rodrigogniche

Sep 29, 2016
Porto Alegre

[DOWNLOAD ONLY FOR G955F] ???????????????????????????????????????
what's your problem?

speedy110487

Oct 11, 2012
emmen
You should just wait or try to pull the update for yourself. I'm trying doing it since 15 pm and it's 18 pm. Stop complaining and start trying.
Who said I'm not trying tried a lot longer then you, followed every post posted here , on telegram or whatever site I came across.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone