• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[S8 TW Home][6.0.1][No-Root]

Search This thread

rahulsinh1912

Nov 18, 2016
Ahmedabad
S8 Touchwiz Home for 6.0.1 Non-Rooted Device.
First Update MM TouchWiz Home With 2.4 Version.
And After Do it Install S8 TouchWiz Home.
Enjoy..:cool::silly:

Attachments

• S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 8,757
  • s2.jpg
    s2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 8,751
  • Touchwiz_Home_2.4.apk
    4.5 MB · Views: 10,719
  • Touchwiz_s8.apk
    6.6 MB · Views: 12,138

pedrop1277

Sep 8, 2015
i need the original touchwizz apk... the new touchwiz forced close everitime whats happen??

toxic77

Feb 17, 2007
Nueva Ecija
Is there anyway to revert to the stock Touchwiz Home, Im using s5 lte-a, and cannot uninstall the 2.4 version, any one here that is kind enough to share how to uninstall the 2.4 version:eek:

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Finally after searching, problem solved:

In case of any lag or crash. Go to setting - Touchwiz launcher and wipe cache and data. Reboot.
Only worked on nougat ROM. Can't comment about MM.
You can uninstall by going to settings - Touchwiz home - Three dot menu on left and select uninstall updates.

Stock Launcher restored.

kamalexus2002

Sep 13, 2017
Poland
Hey guys :D To apply the update all you have to do is installing it and after it gives force closing you have to pull your statusbar and go to settings, find touchwiz in installed apps and clear cache and data and after this operation make a reboot or restart. Done ;)
The second touchwiz doesn't work, I tried to make it work by doing the same thing in first one but it didn't worked. Btw my phone isn't rooted so.. Please, fix this or update the .apk file because this one doesn't work. It will be appreciated ;)

Reactions: [email protected]

[email protected]

Jun 11, 2018
S8 Apk is not working

Im using Samsung galaxy S5 G900f TW 2.4 works when i cleared the data and restarted the phone , but the S8 apk is not working shows "unfortunately touchwiz home has stopped working . I done the same method but it is if ni use. Plz help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Some guys have no problem after update TW Home 2.4.
    But some guys reported its not worked.. so i am not sure but i am trying to update s8 launcher to new version..
    So be patient..:silly::good:

I would love to see it work on my device it's one of the reasons why i flash s8-9 roms
    Niceeee, but i can't hide apps ?
    The s8 launcher apk doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy S5 ATT Android 6.0.1
    Hey guys :D To apply the update all you have to do is installing it and after it gives force closing you have to pull your statusbar and go to settings, find touchwiz in installed apps and clear cache and data and after this operation make a reboot or restart. Done ;)
    The second touchwiz doesn't work, I tried to make it work by doing the same thing in first one but it didn't worked. Btw my phone isn't rooted so.. Please, fix this or update the .apk file because this one doesn't work. It will be appreciated ;)