Question S8 Ultra and TV box

Search This thread

sosimple

Aug 20, 2017
Greece
www.youtube.com
Do you have a user name and password and the ip link of the service for your account for the streaming service you pay? (or one link which includes everything). Or can you ask for them? Say that you want to watch in tablets. (You still can watch for one device each time). If you have those, probably any app can work. I'm watching everything in every device. S8 ultra also. But I have those.

Plesikas

Mar 19, 2009
Do you have a user name and password for your account for the streaming service you pay? Or can you ask for them? Say that you want to watch in tablets. (You still can watch for one device each time). If you have those, probably any app can work. I'm watching everything in every device. S8 ultra also. But I have those.
I did it. The TV box works with MAC adress.

ekin_strops

Apr 29, 2016
Munich
OnePlus 9 Pro
I have USB-C - HDMI cable and want to find app, which can translate TV box video to tablet :)
It doesn't support video input via cable. Probably NO Android devices support such at all.

It's doable on PC or Laptops via an external capture card but not on TABs.

AFAIK, there are SOME capture cards which MAY work but it's all trial and error and totally "experimental".