S9 night mode camera crashed

Search This thread

Tomogitarist

Nov 9, 2014
I most cases after taking photos in night mode, the camera would crash while the photo is being saved and wont save after all. Does this happen to somebody else too?

tokuzumi

Nov 25, 2008
I'm trying to find the night mode option. I have the latest camera version, according to Samsung (9.0.03.22). Where is the option?

uio88

Apr 19, 2009
I've written it in another post. I've found a fix, choose 16:9 resolution and you will not have errors.

kyooohei08

Sep 24, 2016
Mabalacat
I most cases after taking photos in night mode, the camera would crash while the photo is being saved and wont save after all. Does this happen to somebody else too?

Yes, me too, a lot. It happens when I took a photo while moving (such as moving my hand or taking photos with moving objects such aa cars). I get warning, camera failed.

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
I just installed june update and I tried night mode. I try to keep my hands steady as much as possible and I still get the same error 90% of the time.
PS : There isn't anything moving in the picture frame.

Tried clearing "Data" on the camera app?

I can make it fail by moving the phone about when taking the shot but otherwise it works as intended

I can make it fail by moving the phone about when taking the shot but otherwise it works as intended
I tried clearing data. Seems better now, but sometimes it still gets me the same error without moving my hands, for example before finishing saving, it closes the camera suddenly and says camera failed. But after resetting settings and clearing data it seems to happen less often... Thanks !

Reactions: *Detection*

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm trying to find the night mode option. I have the latest camera version, according to Samsung (9.0.03.22). Where is the option?

You need the June update on the Exynos S9 to have night mode

I tried clearing data. Seems better now, but sometimes it still gets me the same error without moving my hands, for example before finishing saving, it closes the camera suddenly and says camera failed. But after resetting settings and clearing data it seems to happen less often... Thanks !