• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

S9 night mode camera crashed

Search This thread

Tomogitarist

Nov 9, 2014
I most cases after taking photos in night mode, the camera would crash while the photo is being saved and wont save after all. Does this happen to somebody else too?

tokuzumi

Nov 25, 2008
I'm trying to find the night mode option. I have the latest camera version, according to Samsung (9.0.03.22). Where is the option?

Tried clearing "Data" on the camera app?

I can make it fail by moving the phone about when taking the shot but otherwise it works as intended
I tried clearing data. Seems better now, but sometimes it still gets me the same error without moving my hands, for example before finishing saving, it closes the camera suddenly and says camera failed. But after resetting settings and clearing data it seems to happen less often... Thanks !

Reactions: *Detection*

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm trying to find the night mode option. I have the latest camera version, according to Samsung (9.0.03.22). Where is the option?

You need the June update on the Exynos S9 to have night mode
    Tried clearing "Data" on the camera app?

I can make it fail by moving the phone about when taking the shot but otherwise it works as intended
    I tried clearing data. Seems better now, but sometimes it still gets me the same error without moving my hands, for example before finishing saving, it closes the camera suddenly and says camera failed. But after resetting settings and clearing data it seems to happen less often... Thanks !